Nokia N95 less than £16 per month AMAZING

Right LADS !

Has anyone got any referall details, cos i might phone to get this deal....

cheers

Its Defo not working. phoned up 5 times and everytime the peeps said who ever offered you this deal is in big trouble with vodaphone

very wierd as it appears to be hit and miss for some people....I had tro try 3 times before i got the deal....but what worked for me is that I was just speaking to someone who offered me the deal and got cut of ...that did the trick....so guys its fustrating but it does work all depends on who you speak to...

looks like deal is off now
just tried twice and before I even finished my sentence they said that anyone giving that deal out in future is going to be disciplined and not even managers can give that deal anymore.
So nice one to the guys who got this, shame I always miss out lol!

Contract Details

I went for this deal on the 28th June. Received the phone next day and got the contract details this morning. It states anytime 200 with 50% free minutes (300 mins so ok there) and 100 texts. But it only says that the first three months will be half price not fifteen. Billing is only open from 8am to 8pm so will phone tomorrow. I phoned tonight and the attitude was "you can return the phone as its under fourteen days if you want sir".

Just want to know if anyone else has had this and phoned up themselves to try and correct it. Vodafone customer service are complete W**K**S so I'm expecting the worse tomorrow. But I wont give up easily.

I also got my contract details through today and it said first 6 months half price thereafeter 27 a month i phoned up ready to send it back but i was told over the phone that after them 6 months another discount kicks in until november next year so it all seems to work out good luck with them mate :)

I went for this deal on the 28th June. Received the phone next day and got the contract details this morning. It states anytime 200 with 50% free minutes (300 mins so ok there) and 100 texts. But it only says that the first three months will be half price not fifteen. Billing is only open from 8am to 8pm so will phone tomorrow. I phoned tonight and the attitude was "you can return the phone as its under fourteen days if you want sir".

Just want to know if anyone else has had this and phoned up themselves to try and correct it. Vodafone customer service are complete W**K**S so I'm expecting the worse tomorrow. But I wont give up easily.

I got the exact same letter regarding the 3 months at half price, I phoned them and they had to check the notes section but where happy to confirm 15 months at half price:)

Same here rang they confirmed the deal...anyone figured out how to check how many minutes you have left...i mean a number to call that lets you know...voda appear not to have this facility for some reason or i cant find it anyway

if i remember correctly its 44555 but you can only check after your first bill i also asked over the phone and he said "the systems having problems" i think theyre telling porkies!

Vodafone are doing this deal again. Just got one for the wife.
free n95
300mins
100txt
13.50 for 15 months 27 for 3 months, 18 month contract.
NOTE you also have to take out a sim only monthly contract for £12.50 or £15 but this is a rolling 30 day contract so yo can cancel at any time.
I think it only offered by referral by existing customer with this deal from 08000686572 and you need the name and number of a referrer so if anyone's interested I'll PM them my details

free n95
300mins
100txt
NOTE you also have to take out a sim only monthly contract for £12.50 or £15 but this is a rolling 30 day contract so yo can cancel at any time.
I think it only offered by referral by existing customer with this deal from 08000686572 and you need the name and number of a referrer so if anyone's interested I'll PM them my details

Hi mate, can you please email me the referrer details [email protected], much apreciated.

Thanks

Hello to every body Iam new to this Forum
wih this offer 24 inch Monitor cost Around £337.81 Ithink its to early to go for it await for 3 weeks u will get better offer,s Around the net

free n95
300mins
100txt

I have just phoned them on the number given and asked them about the offer, he spoke to his manager, after he came back and said the offer was closed end of june and will not be offered again (with or without a referrer) . lets hope someone else gets a different reply and i might try again

warlord

they seem to do this deal if you can be reffered by someone on the deal, you need to give them a name and phone number of someone who has it already.

I am on this deal and got a text from vodafone which said if I refer people to vodaphone I get £50 credit in 3 months. So I talked my wife into getting one and I phoned that number an said I've been told I can refer other people to vodafone but my wife wants the same deal I got. They were fine with this.

No guarantees but If you want to try this I'll PM you my details.

if anyone else wants some referrer details pm me :) YOU help me I helpa YOU

Back