No Net connection in london

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys for past few days cant get internet connection. Checked the logs and get this coing up loads of times:

1970-01-01 02:32:373-Critical0x0501BDC8SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing1970-01-01 02:32:353-Critical0x0501BD64SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing

Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems? on VM by the way.

im still alive here.. have u checked the vm status page ?

Hi guys for past few days cant get internet connection. Checked the logs and get this coing up loads of times:

1970-01-01 02:32:373-Critical0x0501BDC8SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing1970-01-01 02:32:353-Critical0x0501BD64SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing

Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems? on VM by the way.
is this a legit modem
and is it a 256 mine died on me and had to get a new one

not exactly legit. lol its the blac motorolla. i get 2 solid 3rd one flashing and sometimes 3rd one soli and 4th one flashing. the first post is the bit from the logs. dont think its the mac as it dont even get a connection.
think it might be area wide as the guy upstairs is getting the same as well.

could be a fault on the line. If the guy upstairs legit best get a engineer out to check the feed that way you will know its your gear or not

Ok swapped out the modem and its all working with the same config and mac. i dont get it. can they screw up the 5100's?

Ok swapped out the modem and its all working with the same config and mac. i dont get it. can they screw up the 5100's?

not sure if this is same problem but i lost my 5100 about a month a go couldn't get any macs to work, even check mac on spare modem they was fine, so had modem reflashed and now its fine.

so it looks to me they have done something to them, but what im not sure.

Back