SNMP event log

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello currently using infinite firmware. i have got teh following erros in my snmp log. is there anything to be worried about

Mon Dec 31 21:03:02 2007 Error (4) SW Upgrade Failed during download - Max retry exceed (3)
Mon Dec 31 21:03:02 2007 Notice (6) SW Download INIT - Via Config file cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/Q...
Wed Dec 26 15:15:53 2007 Critical (3) Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Un...
Wed Dec 26 15:15:53 2007 Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC f...

any help appreciated

thanks

Not 100% as i havent used that firmware but i reckon u've at least got the wrong frequency set. after that i'd need to be awake to figure more out.

sounds like that mac has been black listed try reflash then put new mac in but dont force config

are you online or just concerned with the log?

hello currently using infinite firmware. i have got teh following erros in my snmp log. is there anything to be worried about

Mon Dec 31 21:03:02 2007 Error (4) SW Upgrade Failed during download - Max retry exceed (3)
Mon Dec 31 21:03:02 2007 Notice (6) SW Download INIT - Via Config file cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/Q...
Wed Dec 26 15:15:53 2007 Critical (3) Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Un...
Wed Dec 26 15:15:53 2007 Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC f...

any help appreciated

thanks

i am online but cannot force config to 20mb.I am using the following frequency i am from ex c&w 586750000. i have heard that the frequency has changed for ex c&w doesanybody know the new frequency.

theres nothing wrong with the log m8...forget that.

do they have config countermeasures in your area....encrypted names?

your frequency is correct....they have moved the tftip about a bit but are you surer u r not 20 meg? cause it looks to me like you are

before doing anything, set max_dload_tries to 0 , or you will have infinite no more

i am pretty sure i am not on 20meg cause when i downoad a file it comes on 30kps.

i am pretty sure i am not on 20meg cause when i downoad a file it comes on 30kps.
according to ur log ur getting online with this cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm if u couldnt force cfg u wouldnt get online with that cfg name( cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm) so the problem must be where ur downloading from...

Back