Acquire Downstream Channel

rutters

DW Regular
Reaction score
Does the coax cable carry both TV and internet simultaneously or can one be switched off?

I'm asking cos I'm getting all tv channels but I can't get a Downstream channel on this 200. It says 'in progress' also Power level says '0' and in logs it says Failed to acquire FEC framing and Failed to Acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing!!

any ideas?

will the power level remain at zero till it hits a good mac?

Still don't understand why I'm gettin no juice to modem but full power to STB!

cheers

it needs reflashing, with either max232 or blackcat ... u can also try reflashing it from its own firmware changer on 192.168.100.1:1337 page by setting up ur nwtwork card and the tftpd32and make sure the13.5 bin file is in its directory and enter the 192.168.100.10 ip along with the filename ( 13.5full.stealth.bin) on the sigma page (firmware/config down)... but dont try this if u dont have a blackcat cable as it dont always go to plan and u can end up bricking the modem...

Thanks for replying

tried to reflash but get roling text in Hyper..when I stop scan I then don't have option to change board IP.

cheers

Thanks..that's stopped the text but what do I do now? According to the All New 2008 Ambit tutorial I now have to change the Board IP address.

cheers

Thanks..that's stopped the text but what do I do now? According to the All New 2008 Ambit tutorial I now have to change the Board IP address.

cheers
u no longer have the p option... u need to run softjtag or the ambit tool and try to restore the bootloader or make ur self a blackcat cable and follow the blackcat tut thats in the All New 2008 Ambit tutorial to reflash it or u can try what i said in my previous post about flashing it from the sigma page

thanks again

I can get that 1337 page but I'm not sure what to do on it. Could I have more info please or do you know of a tutorial I can folllow?

cheers

Back