nnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i say i've just passed they will think oh wait a minute boy racer all that shite

@manutd4life

he wont report it without me saying so i think hes gawny come up when my mums in and we will decide what to do

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I had a crash a when i first started driving (it was actually my second:proud:). I went into the back of someone and popped my radiator :Clap: Best thing was THEY drove off and left me pondering lol. What i did was i went to my local station and told them all about it, just to cover my own ass basically, incase they got home and realised and went themselves. 3 years on nearly and i aint heard a single thing about it, so as far as any insurance quotes i do, i have only had the one claim lol. What i am saying to do is go and report it. It may seem like the better option now, but if there is no damage to his truck then he dont need to claim off your insurance. So just go in and explain you've only been passed a couple of weeks and you just panicked, at least you may not get done for leaving the scene of an accident, if you go in sooner than later.

pmsfl rob, just read your radiotor prob in that link i posted there, and you have just posted the same one here, pmsl. i think you had a thing for that radiator. lol

if i say i've just passed they will think oh wait a minute boy racer all that shite

@manutd4life

he wont report it without me saying so i think hes gawny come up when my mums in and we will decide what to do

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

so you no the driver then?

Sorry to hear you had a prank Gav, main thing is no one is hurt. If it was me I wouldnt be assed if he drove off aswell but I'm sure it wouldn't do any harm to report it.

Be careful out there bud.

pmsfl rob, just read your radiotor prob in that link i posted there, and you have just posted the same one here, pmsl. i think you had a thing for that radiator. lol

Yeah it cost me £500 quid to get fixed and i sold the car for £450 the other week:banana:

so what your saying is, i can hit a car, drive off and the police wont do nothing?

id rather be safe than sorry

A car is a bit different m8...were talking about a lorry here thats probably had more damage done getting shunted about a yard than what Gav done...anyway he's got 24 hours to report it...he's a new driver and the police will understand if he's a bit shaken and taken advice from family first.

:Cheers:

so what your saying is, i can hit a car, drive off and the police wont do nothing?

id rather be safe than sorry

well your best option would be not driving off then m8.

A car is a bit different m8...were talking about a lorry here thats probably had more damage done getting shunted about a yard than what Gav done...anyway he's got 24 hours to report it...he's a new driver and the police will understand if he's a bit shaken and taken advice from family first.

:Cheers:

exactly ... it's a fookin lorry.
it's probably been skelped more times than abi titmuss.
no one was hurt.... forget it

it just meant i had to drop my burd off and couldnt spend time with her the nite :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well your best option would be not driving off then m8.

yes well gav did, dont matter your missing the point, lorry, van, car, bike he still drove off. never mind you aint gettin the point.obv you are thinking as long as you hit something bigger than your car then it is ok to drive off and not report it.

yes well gav did, dont matter your missing the point, lorry, van, car, bike he still drove off. never mind you aint gettin the point.obv you are thinking as long as you hit something bigger than your car then it is ok to drive off and not report it.

yeah gav your not the mesiah your a very naughty boy ;)

I had a crash a when i first started driving (it was actually my second:proud:). I went into the back of someone and popped my radiator :Clap: Best thing was THEY drove off and left me pondering lol. What i did was i went to my local station and told them all about it, just to cover my own ass basically, incase they got home and realised and went themselves. 3 years on nearly and i aint heard a single thing about it, so as far as any insurance quotes i do, i have only had the one claim lol. What i am saying to do is go and report it. It may seem like the better option now, but if there is no damage to his truck then he dont need to claim off your insurance. So just go in and explain you've only been passed a couple of weeks and you just panicked, at least you may not get done for leaving the scene of an accident, if you go in sooner than later.

You only reported it coz i told ya to bro.;) and i took ya down to the station....oh yeah you couldn't drive there your car was fooked

i couldnt stop anywhere other than the place i stopped

it was either cut across teh big lorry and park in the middle of the road stop on the roundabout and get out or stop where i did, not even 150 yards from the incident

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it was either cut across teh big lorry and park in the middle of the road stop on the roundabout and get out or stop where i did, not even 150 yards from the incident

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Glad you're ok mate.....from what I can see YOU stopped(once it was safe and not causing an obstruction) HE was the one who drove off.
As robc11 stated, I told him and took him to report it....He was told that no-one else had reported an accident and the fact he couldn't remember the other cars details nothing would happen....He was lucky as he was probably pi**ing about changing a CD and he went into the back of them...

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

that wasnt at you gav, that was at v14 but he suddenly turned into brians mum

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=af9EHtQMMc4[/ame]

i'm watching The Thin Blue Line now thats enough police for me the nite!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back