nextgen19.11.05 2x image

señor ding dong said:
I haven't been aware of any EPG errors. As far as I can tell, I get full EPG for the entire day on all chanenls. Only FR is missing, but that's hardly worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things when an image delivers stability like this. It's like Liam's Enigma stability in a Neutrino image. Amazing.

I finally had some time to really put the recording through it paces, after I had to abandon Direct File Recording, and I am happy to say that DboxWinServer recordings have been flawless so far.

senor how have you got epg for the whole day are you using nextgen image or the other one 12/11/05 as the next gen has epg for 1 programme ahead

the latest news is that cydine is on the case so a matter of waiting for a while then the epg for the whole day will be there

and of course i will stick it in the downloads no problemos

cheers

gav12345 said:
senor how have you got epg for the whole day are you using nextgen image or the other one 12/11/05 as the next gen has epg for 1 programme ahead
I'm using your latest Next Gen image, the recipient of the inaugural "Greatest Image Ever" award :). I have used the EPG to schedule timed recordings, so it definitely reads more than one programme ahead. There's no FR epg, though, but other than that, it appears to be working just fine.

Last edited:
senor did you change anything at all

i have passed this image on to others as well and they all see what i see but you see something totally different

thats got me if you have epg for the whole day on all channels sorry im not saying your silly or anything but could you clear some things up please for me

Gav I remember when you first sent this image to me to test and you said that there was a problem with the EPG and it only had one programme ahead. I then replied saying: "there is nothing wrong with the EPG????". I had the EPG working for at least a couple of days; but im pretty certain I didnt change any settings.

I've now tried the image again and there ISNT an EPG no more so not sure what happened there; but I am also interested in wat senor ding dong is saying... as it would be great to get a fix for this image.

Liam.

gav12345 said:
senor did you change anything at all

i have passed this image on to others as well and they all see what i see but you see something totally different

thats got me if you have epg for the whole day on all channels sorry im not saying your silly or anything but could you clear some things up please for me
I just did a more thorough check to make sure, and while the 10-12 channels I regularly use all have full EPGs, as do many others, it does seem that some only read one event ahead, like you said. I hadn't noticed the problem as it didn't affect any of my "regulars". Sorry for the confusion.

Just put on the new image, followed the steps like told, but on ITV it keeps freezing every 10 secs for a second and then carries on???

what just itv only is the other channels ok then

Gave, clicking the link to d/l 1x image but getting "no valid thread specified" ? same with 2x image, is it to do with site updates ?

yes, i had a few threads bookmarked but it seems the thread IDs and forum IDs have been changed since the last site update unfortunately :(

just tried it and works for me m8

cheers

unless they have spotted this and fixed it in between us posting then i would imagine thats to do with the file actually residing on your system Gav, could some one send it to here for me please [email protected]

cheers

i have not got the parts on my pc m8 and i can still download them m8 just tried again there

cheers

vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Whos the admin then ? mickey D ??

loady said:
vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Whos the admin then ? mickey D ??

you can send a pm to him yes

ok people cydine is the man that has found the fix for this image so the epg is running perfect and this image will be in the downloads shortly

the epg is brill now and im very happy with it so keep your eyes open for the downloads

now this image is better much much better

gav12345 said:
ok people cydine is the man that has found the fix for this image so the epg is running perfect and this image will be in the downloads shortly

the epg is brill now and im very happy with it so keep your eyes open for the downloads

now this image is better much much better

Great news gav.... I finally admit defeat.... your image is better than mine :) lol

liam m8 its not whos better we are a team and as i say ours are better then the previous ones and as some people say the quality is simular

liam you say cydine is on the case for you image is he trying to sort the epg in the info bar if that happens then ill hold my hand up and surrender to your image m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
liam m8 its not whos better we are a team and as i say ours are better then the previous ones and as some people say the quality is simular

liam you say cydine is on the case for you image is he trying to sort the epg in the info bar if that happens then ill hold my hand up and surrender to your image m8

cheers

Thats right he's had a quite look at the image for me and identified the problem with the infobar.... he says its a big job but cydine's definately the man :)

ok the fixed image is in the downloads fixed epg thanks to cydine so go download people

1x and 2x for all

cheers

Back