Newcastle wtf were going down

Tough run in now for the toon, Portsmouth at St James next week is massive especially with a trip to Anfield the following week....bets on a 4-3 ?

see you at Home Park!

I trust you'll be axing half your wage bill???

I f they do go down i think they will bounce back up.
They are too big a club to be in Championship and although there big rivalry in the North East must be better that travelling to play Pompey etc way down South .
I hope they do it i like the Toon

Newcastle aint going down m8 I'm a Spurs fan and we had............................................ wait fof it........................wait for it...................................... 2 points from 8 games and looking up, anything is possible, I'm not saying that Newcastle are too good to go down but I just feel that the teams around the are far worse

How are they too big a club to go down ? What have they won ? Unless you mean the size of the supports heads that is ? It will be good to see them drop, there will be a loud bang heard for miles around as all those ego's go POP ! Anyway's I have joined the Shearer relegation party on facebook now so they better go down ;)

Cheer-up Alan Shearer,
Oh, what can it mean,
To a sad geordie bastard,
And a shite football team.

lol couldent resist :)

newcastle are not a big club, 52000 every week doesnt mean anything. They havent won anything for donkeys!

The difference between spurs and newcastle is that spurs actually have quality players and a good manager who have gelled together as the season has progressed.

You can't have 52k fans attending a game and be a small club, that just sounds plain silly.

You can't have 52k fans attending a game and be a small club, that just sounds plain silly.

you cant have won anything for donkeys and say ur a big club. I love to see shearer if they go down, now that look would be priceless....

you cant have won anything for donkeys and say ur a big club. I love to see shearer if they go down, now that look would be priceless....

I'd disagree.

Football is not all about winning trophies and making mega gazillions from sponsorship deals and I wouldn't use that as a barometer for measuring the size of a club. It's about spending an afternoon with friends and family watching the game and enjoying the action. If you happen to be good or (rich enough seems more appropriate) then you may win something.

Clubs such as Newcastle have much more of a soul than the say clubs like ManYou, want to test my logic? Simply go and watch a game at each ground and tell me which crowd made the most noise and got emotionally involved in the action.

Anyone who has been to Portsmouth/West Ham/Fulham/Stoke etc and have also been to say ManYou will say exactly the same thing, how the bloody hell can 20k fans make more noise the 65k?! It can't be because they are smaller.

eh? if football is not about winning trophies then exactly what is it about?

I know what your trying to say, we have the loudest ground on record ;) We have a huge fan base and like Newcastle have a passionate following but I would not class us as a huge club as I think success shows the true size of the club ;)

Back