Newcastle wtf were going down

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
were going down down down the results today killed us

Im gonna end up cracking up and finding fat ashley and shooting him fat tw@t

pmsl dutcho youll be loving it no North East derbys for you next season, id say deffo Boro n west brom and the final spot is between Newcastle and Portsmouth.

Newcastle fans have high expectations..

Can't blame the managers as no one could get them remotly near mid table.

DOWN TOOOOON LALALALALALALA DOWN TOOOOOON LALALALALALA
down toon down toon

Im saying fooook all back as I CAN NOT defend how shite weve played this season sometimes you have to get worse before you better but Were getting worse and worse a fcuk it we still have a better city centre then sunderland I will just have to take it on the chin and look forwad to winning a league in my afterlife.

Not all doom and gloom yet, there is a lot of crap at the bottom of the prem and i think Newcastle can just avoid the drop, so take a chill pill for now :Smokin:

look forwad to winning a league in my afterlife.

You might win the championship next year m8 ;)

Bolton aren't safe either.
Shipped 3 goals last week to a team that had only managed 3 away goals all season (Fulham)
Couldn't even beat the botton team yesterday nor Stoke a couple of weeks ago.

I think there are a few teams worried about the drop.
Newcastle could win a couple and it's all change!

Curly

Look on the positive side. You will get to play in the championship, play in great stadiums like the Ricoh and play against good quality opposition like Coventry, lol :)

i cant stand newcastle i hope they go! they seem to think just because they have lots of fans they should be a good team

i cant stand newcastle i hope they go! they seem to think just because they have lots of fans they should be a good team

i agree with that, just because they get 52,000 fans doesnt mean your a big club or deserve to be a good team etc. They're a pretty poor as a team, some good individuals though.. if they go down then the 'big' players will leave and i think they'll have it tough to come back up. If they survive they be in the prem league for years to come.

Im comparing newcastle to west ham a couple seasons back. If they had gone down instead of sheff utd, i believe they'd still be in championship. But they survived and have done ok. Its a make or break season for the magpies.............

Try being a baggies fan, we am a yo - yo team which therefore means we cannot atract the quality needed to stop up. In terms of attractive football I feel we are there in the top 5 but need a new defence as this ships goals too often and also a striker that can put the ball in the net, If only Pearce would have offered King Kev a 2yr contract I think this season would have been completely different as he was a proven goalscorer. I think Newcastle will survive the drp though as it will be Blackburn, Boro and us. Shows how tight the prem is though with 4 r 5 teams in with a chance of winning title at the beginning of the year and around 6 or 7 teams that could still go down.

I hope Boro survive purely because they have kept faith with their manager.

Those that have let their managers go are still in it, and may well have got out of it if they had stuck by them.

Blackburn
Newcastle
Pompey

Speaking from experience who ever goes down will find it hard.
More games, best players leave, lower gates and opposition that want to be the team that beat the "premiership" boys.
The tackles are worse as the opposition are less skillfull.

All in all it's hard to get back up if you go down.
The premiership is the place to be!!

Curly

Back