Newbie PSP Camera problem

moreaxe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Ive searched other threads and it appears that the psp camera that comes with invizimals doesnt work with the system im running. Although the PSP says theres no need to update because I have 9.90.

I had the psp modified in Thailand to play so i can download and play homebrew games off the card. so is the problem that I cant do both and if I switch to 6.0 I wont be able to download and play the games?

Thanks

Hi Ive searched other threads and it appears that the psp camera that comes with invizimals doesnt work with the system im running. Although the PSP says theres no need to update because I have 9.90.

I had the psp modified in Thailand to play so i can download and play homebrew games off the card. so is the problem that I cant do both and if I switch to 6.0 I wont be able to download and play the games?

Thanks

what version psp?
what firmare on it? ie custom ,chickhen or sony?

ps look here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/who-you.html

Last edited:
Its a psp 2003. how do i find out what firmwares on there? seems like sony to me.

yes it says 5.50 GEN-D (Full).
nickname P627

it does play downloaded games well so i dont really want to risk messing with it too much in case i lose that ability.

ok the best thing for u to do is
if u have a phat psp is to get psp grader 8
run it on a spare card.
then press select on ur psp
and u should see option to make pandora.

once done take battery out and place in again holding left trigger button
u should get menu to go to m33
if so then get gend3 final and add to same card,it will overwrite what it needs to,
now goto card and run it
choose make xgen pandora.
pop battery out then in holding left trigger u should nowhave menu letting u goto gend3. if all good then update to sony latest firmware to play camera games .use mains power and not battery.
then when u want to u can go back to gend3 anytime to play downloaded stuff.

either that or buy a cheap pandora battery.

Back