newbie needs help please

fitnessman

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, i had an openbox v5s and upgraded today to a solo2, unline the openbox i am not finding it easy to set up and i regard myself as computer literate. basically i have managed to get blackhole on, have scanned the sats and received all the channels, and am trying to get cccam set up. as i run everything through a VPN i am having no lucks accessing forums, i (the ip i have used) seem to be banned so i have turned vpn off until i can get straight. i understand that i need to download cccams to my tmp via FTP file and install then set up my cccam.cfg file in the etc folder is there anything else i need to do, thanks

FTP the file to directory /tmp Press Green then Yellow Manual Install Ipk packages for ipk files Press Blue button and press left or right to select CCcam

thanks i have managed to install cccam via ftp version 2.3 vor bh i just now need to get my clines in a config file and i should be ok

whats the best program to ftp cc cam to your receiver,does cc cam come preinstalled on the new vu receivers?

if you have a mac try idreamx its without a doubt the best and better than any app out for windows too

Back