new updated 2x image nearly ready

Hi Gav,
I have got SUSI working using the file that you posted so I have all the plugins and games downloaded and installed. Great image - excellent picture quality, fast menus and the LCD appears a bit more clearer for some reason but I still have a problem that I haven't encountered before.
When setting up direct recording onto my pc, everything is fine until I go into options, miscellaneous then use SPTS mode on. I can only get FTA channels after this point.
This is strange because I have used this method with other images and it works fine.
Will try a different way (Switch to SPTS Before Recording on option) and see if that works.
I will let you know.
By the way, why doesn't anyone get a new Enigma image to work for the UK? It looks very nice on the ump2002 website. Hint Hint :Biggrin2:

hi,
please could you tell me whats the name of your new image.
and whats been updated on the epg cheers jonny, whats difference between this and sportster 05

Where do i transfer the files to, e.g where to i ftp the files to on my dbox or do i have to flash the box like when i installed sporster.

cheers,

jonny

ok put the .img in tmp folder on dbox then press dbox... service... software update... expert functions... write one petition... flash without bootmanager...
choose the file and yes and wait

then when finished the box will shutdown the you turn on then thats it done

RAS GAV

U get so many posts here i didn't even realise you replied.

dloading now
cheers

mate your forgetting to tell people to check if it's 1x or 2x peeps could end up zapping the dreaded kein system if they flash with the wrong one ?

or am i missing summit here ?

ok so i posted this in the wrong thread so maybe i am.....lololol...it's just the posts that you tell peeps to download it and they may like me have a 1x sagem.....i just see loads of posts telling peeps to grab your image but you never warn them to check.....not being a **** here man, but just saying that all......

i do tell its 1x or 2x as thats important

slaps self round face..........lolololol dang

gav12345 said:
when its scanning is it finding channels as the scan
progresses

Mine isn't showing any transponders, providers or channels, I'm just letting it run its course for now, i've got an early start at work 2moz so i'll try again later.

for ref
all services, fast scan, 6952, H.
hold on it just started showing some transponders after 3mins, no providers or channels though,

does take a long time m8 but i stress to get the best results

turn fast scan off in future m8

cheers

Wow, ex a fecking lent.
Got some ppv chans too, whoopee, (but tell the 1st time I've done an all services scan - but i've got a lot of chans i never had b4.

I'll take a propa look 2moz

ps, yours did take longer than anyother image i've tried to flash to my box and also slightly longer to do a service scan - but hey - good thing come to those who wait.

cheers m8

hmm

Worked fine, until i set up my network connection, and started flicking through the ppv chans, the the ppv channel i was watching started to freeze, when i changed the channel I lost all

any ideas would be great
cheers

the ip on the dbox is 192.168.1.100 but change it if you want

is the freezing coming from you changing channels via the pc or the dbox

cheers

news update

im having a look now at an enigma image and seeing what i can do with it fingers crossed people as i know this is a mission

and my wife is doing my head in about it

gav12345 said:
the ip on the dbox is 192.168.1.100 but change it if you want
is the freezing coming from you changing channels via the pc or the dbox
cheers

i'm currently changing channels via the dbox.
I tried just now and a ppv channel came on for 3 seconds, started freezing, then i lost all channels again, i'm getting ...
"ERROR CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE"

Should i search again?
cheers

are you sure your not on the verge of the dreaded vod

Back