new updated 2x image nearly ready

satcom1 said:
i did a full channel scan under 6952 in slow mode (telepest)and set it to leave current and lost all the ppvs
any ideas?????
I had same problem, had a service file which and ftp over I always make backup of these mine found 3 front rows but there was nothing on them. My service file works perfect thank god. Don't know why it didn't pick them up tried 3 times.

This image is great best so far for my boxes thanks Gav great work keep the images coming.

are you people doing an all services scan????

ok to get the front row and other channels on the scan download this file and read the instructions

if you dont understand then leave alone and post for help on it here

i have decided to upload the finished version with the scanning fixed as there was problems with the scanning on this but all sorted
please leave feedback

Hi i've tried this image and everything is working well and stable. Picture quality is really good. Thanks for your hard work on this Gav, Well done :)
However i know it's not a problem but i'm used to having the zapping history by pressing the home button but it doens't seem to be working on this image, is there a way of getting this???

yes its there m8 follow this press dbox, settings, key setup, scrol down to zapping history, setup new key , press home, then back then back then red to save and its all done m8

Ha Ha my god how easy is that!!!!!!! :)

Cheers once again mate

Hi Gav,

Just downloaded it and I will be giving it a try ASAP, will post feedback when I've finished. Thanks for all your hard work although I'm sure my misses would hate you if I told her it was becuse of you that I put a new image on every other week.

Thanks again,

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi Gav,
Just downloaded it and I will be giving it a try ASAP, will post feedback when I've finished. Thanks for all your hard work although I'm sure my misses would hate you if I told her it was becuse of you that I put a new image on every other week.
Thanks again,
de_deej
make sure its this one as the latest and best
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol

Thanks downloading it now, and my second box just arrived so perfect timing.

de_deej

de_deej said:
Thanks downloading it now, and my second box just arrived so perfect timing.
de_deej

welcome and enjoy

let us know how you got on cheers m8

1x or 2x

Hi Gav
Thanks for your hard work again!
Is this the link for the 1 or 2x image?
Thanks

the last one i posted with the scanning fix is 2x but if you want 1x then convert the image then you will have the fix

cheers m8

Gav is the latest one you have done any other fixes in it other than the scan fix, am still useing the one before with no probs didnt scan just copied my service.xml across as it had all the latest channrls.
Is it worth changing it to latest one ?.
cheers

only for scanning to get the good scan thats it

cheers

I'm new to dboxes,it as been my first set up,and your .img is
working great.
well done.
cheers

cheers pgoset

and welcome to the site

ell-ess-dee said:
Not too sure about the Windows XP boot logo Gav....

lol

i think its funny throwing that in there

i wonder how many people thought whats happening when they saw it

funny thats all and looks more like a pc booting

lol

Back