new updated 2x image nearly ready

ok what is your box nokia 1x 2x sagem 1x 2x

ok do this m8

for a start for sagem press...blue...blue...yellow...3...yellow...red.. confirm restart the box

see if that helps

let me know

hmm
that seemed to woirk
tell u the truth i only restart the epg but that seemed to do the trick

but in general hox do u leave your box overnight if you're not watching it?
cheers

i just use standby but them options i put there is for a sagem box m8 so really you should follow them

cheers

ok SAGEM boxs settings in full with my updated images

for a start for sagem press...blue...blue...yellow...3...yellow...red.. confirm restart the box

then if you are still having problems then
press...blue...blue...yellow...3...green...blue
confirm if you need to

this is the optional
after reboot if still probs only if then its
press...blue...blue...yellow...3...red...yellow confirm

this is the full settings for those of you on segem so hope that helps

cheers

still going strong
I have still only restarted the epg (if it aint broke)
but if i get anymore problems be sure i'll try em

you're a star m8
cheers

Hi gav12345,

I can watch it ok on a TV via SCART, but I couldn't use WingrabTV + VLC to watch it on the PC. It always raised an error "unerwartete antwort von der D-Box" (i.e. unexpected answer of the D-box). The network setting is fine, because WingrabTV showed the list of channels. However, when I double-clicked on a channel to watch it with VLC, the error was raised.

I used sportster 1.76 2xI. There was no problem with WingrabTV+VLC with the same network setting.

Could you or anyone please try it with WingrabTV+VLC to watch on a PC ?

Thanks,
SV

Thanks for your suggestions. I will do it now.

I think it is better to post here because I have the problems to this new updated image. Other sportster images worked fine with the same network settings. I tried 3 boxes now. They all have the same problem with this new updated image when I used with WingrabTV+VLC to watch on PC.

ericbshort said:

gav12345 said:
well the enigma is at the beggining stage and has a couple of bugs thats really enoying me at the moment i am having liam take a look at it
as its doing my head in
liam also is having the same problem and has referred it to somone else so its all fun and games
time will tell
if it gets sorted then i think it might be better than the netruino versions in my opinion anyway as the epg goes on for days
also if anyone knows about the enigma and wants a challenge then pm me please
as i want to get it sorted
cheers

gav I got chris to look at it and he seems to have sorted it. so if ur still having problems give me a shout - not too sure what he done just played with the settings and files i think. You get "Please wait whilst Newcamd is starting..." at the start when the image first loads up but after that its fine.

EDIT: He has now removed that message at startup, by forcing the emu to start in 'silent' mode. Hes just giving it a test run to see how long it stays stable for.

cheers see if changing channels often stalls as well m8
also keep me updated cheers m8

ivorhooper said:
Speaking of recording, I didn't know that you could record one channel and then watch another but I did it last week by accident. Does this mean that the Dbox has 2 tuners?

Is this really possible ????

de_deej

de_deej said:
Is this really possible ????
de_deej

I can record and watch another channel, but i only get a choice of the 1st ten channels in alphebetical order...

I left it in standby mode instead of shuting down and its going like a dream.
I'll give it a few more days then vote for it

cheers m8

its too late m8 lol

the voting has closed

cheers anyway

Hi Gav

I have installed this image and it works fine, I have been running it for 2 days now without any problems, I have put my bouquets and service xmls in and it is showing all the channels.

I have done a service scan since and this has picked up the new ITV4 ready for November 1st.

The only problem I have is when I try to record, but I dont think this is anything to do with the image, when I try and record the dbox shuts down but it is going through a router so maybe there is a problem there.

Anyway great image very impressed it has worked for me trouble free.

Cheers

Fermec

hi gav
sorry about missing the vote,just down loaded your image and i will let you know how it is,if this is like you zogre image it will be first class.
keep up the good work and------ : thanks : m8

Back