new updated 2x image nearly ready

does that mean i won't be able to get any channels? i'm not really bothered about ppv jusk s@y sports animol planet etc.

how do i find out if i am on vod?

you will get every channel but not the front row movies

that's what I thought but I'm not getting anything now, just ERROR CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE.

I'm doing a service scan now but any other help advice would be appreciated

is that channel not available on all channels

yes every channel i go to (after this service scan i'll check if its the same on fta)

just unplug it from the mains and plug back in see if that has done it

update
the epg on enigma goes on for a few days wow

ericbshort said:
yes every channel i go to (after this service scan i'll check if its the same on fta)

hi im not ignoring you just saying the updated news

anyway let it finish scanning then unplug the box from the mains and plug back in

there was a certain ppv channel dont remember what one it is though that messed up the channels best thing is to check for epg on channels before turning to them

as i remember

Thanks Gav
I tried doing a scan on 6952 (and the other one).
Found nothing on the "other one"
Found around 62 transponders on 6952 but no channels or providers.

I'm rescanning now only for tv + radio, we let you know

cheers

Ok
things are looking a lot better after this scan, i found channels lots of them, even foreign ones, hopefully by the time i sort out my bouquet they'll still be there.
1st 5mins and no freezing
fingers x

ericbshort said:
Ok
things are looking a lot better after this scan, i found channels lots of them, even foreign ones, hopefully by the time i sort out my bouquet they'll still be there.
1st 5mins and no freezing
fingers x

fingers crossed m8

cheers

Ok managed to do my bouquets, been about 45mins, and i'm still getting channels, I've noticed at 1st that when i go to a new channel i get sound + i might get picture but i think that was the box updating itself.
I dared to look at ppv (i was crapping meself thinking it'll crash like before) but no all good.

Couple things i have noticed is no more freezing.
Changing channels is fast as hell.

I've been channel jumping as i've been writting this message and i noticed i've lost epg?

And now the picture has frozen completely and I'm getting the original CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE ERROR.
Gutted.
Any ideas?

since then i've tried switching box off+on
now i'm not even getting the channels for more than a couple seconds

i've checked my stream info ber is very scatty. jumping from 60 -60000 but average is 25000, these jumps are huge. one second its on 6000 then the next 50000.

ber as above
snr 63100
sig 0

maybe a network problem in your area as i have not come across this before as so many of us are happy with this image so its not an image problem

i changed the ucode and that's seemed to help, hopefully for a lot longer, i'll let u know.

thanks 4 everything

ericbshort said:
i changed the ucode and that's seemed to help, hopefully for a lot longer, i'll let u know.
thanks 4 everything

welcome i just hopes everything is alright with it

cheers

if i download the new image will it automatically have the evocamd next level on it thanks, also where can i download it cant find ur link

jonny,

yes everything is there m8

page 9 has it there 2x

so is evocamd next lever built in i will have to use null modem and ifa cos when i copied it to tmp on dbox it said wrong type cycle differ on my nokia dbox

you have to open the rar file to get the.img file then put in your dboxs temp folder and then press
dbox service update expert functions software write one partition flash without bootmanager choose the file and then yes then wait until it shutsdown the box

Back