i wonder how many people thought whats happening when they saw it
funny thats all and looks more like a pc booting
lol

lol

I did think that it was a bit bizarre :Cheers:

markymarc said:
lol
I did think that it was a bit bizarre :Cheers:

It's only the boot logo if you don't like it it's easy to change.

Anyway gav, the image as been on for a day now and seems to be working great. Had to change the ucode at first due to black screens now and then but after that it appears to be stable. I also prefer the scans over Bruteforce they always seem to find more.

Just a quick question what program do you use to edit the images as I have tried using new tuxflash tools but it keeps on corrupting the images.

Thanks again mate, will post more feedback when I have it.

de_deej

all i do is find the latest and most upto date files and ftp them across bearing in mind the 755 as a lot of them are drivers and libs and thats it

if i find even more upto date files i upload them to my dbox

i have found 3 more updated files that works on my dbox after i uploaded this image and they are working fine

sometimes it works and sometimes it dont its what i call hit and miss as long as you always do backups of the working images then thats fine

i cant give support for this as if you mess up your box dont come crying to me as some files you shouldn't put on the box and could even damage your box

so its at your own risk that you play with files and drivers for your dbox

if you know about these things a little then do it yourself or leave a post about it and i will have a look

I just downloaded your latest 2x Image.
However, I couldn't use WingrabTV + VLC to watch the channels on the PC. When I ran them, it raised an error: "unerwartete antwort von der D-Box" (i.e. unexpected answer of the D-box).

After that, I tried to reflash the box with Sporster 1.76 2x Image. Everything works fine now.

I don't have a TV in my house so that I couldn't test whether I worked via SCART with your image or not. I just use my PC to watch via LAN connection.

Just a note to let you know.
Cheers,
SV

it works fine but you need to change ip details thats all but never mind

cheers

Kick ass image Gav, picture is stunning.. Still, that XP logo has to go :lol

Gav, on my last image sportster 17+ uk04 (one i had on before yours) when i was on event list for a channel i had the option yellow for schedule event which would change to that channel for the program i selected,i know you can do it in other ways but that was just so easy, is this part of the image or is it something i can add.

Your latest image still working like a charm bye the way.

derekwd said:
Gav, on my last image sportster 17+ uk04 (one i had on before yours) when i was on event list for a channel i had the option yellow for schedule event which would change to that channel for the program i selected,i know you can do it in other ways but that was just so easy, is this part of the image or is it something i can add.
Your latest image still working like a charm bye the way.

i just looked at it and notice instead of yellow its red then yellow hope that helps

try it and let me know if that helps at all

gav12345 said:
lol
have you voted yet m8 and gave the reason here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61862

I did, but i went for Sportser uk05 as had stuttering on a couple of channels - Eurosport and ITV2 for some reason and i liked the option of just pressing the green button to give you Radio. But this updated one no probs whatsoever, wanna change vote, but too late :mad:

ell-ess-dee said:
I did, but i went for Sportser uk05 as had stuttering on a couple of channels - Eurosport and ITV2 for some reason. But this updated one no probs whatsoever, wanna change vote, but too late :mad:

if you want you could just put that in the thread and we will take it into account m8

that would be great

thanks

gav12345 said:
i just looked at it and notice instead of yellow its red then yellow hope that helps
try it and let me know if that helps at all

Tried quite a few channels with this but all i get is blue sorting, dont get any red option.
cheers

no its red action button and then yellow for schedule works ok for me in eventlist overview

dont understand its not working for you m8

sorry if you are doing it in the eventlist then its hightlight what you want then ? then yellow

sorry about that

Just tried again, dont get yellow, all i get is blue which equals sorting, could this be box related, as if i am right you have a nokia and i have a sagem and we are useing the same image so must be some explanation.
Could anyone else useing gavs latest image please check by pressing ok button then red button and see what options they get at the bottom ie. what colors, and please say if its nokia or sagem.

cheers

derekwd said:
Just tried again, dont get yellow, all i get is blue which equals sorting, could this be box related, as if i am right you have a nokia and i have a sagem and we are useing the same image so must be some explanation.
Could anyone else useing gavs latest image please check by pressing ok button then red button and see what options they get at the bottom ie. what colors, and please say if its nokia or sagem.
cheers

sorry if you are doing it in the eventlist then its
hightlight what you want
then press ? button then yellow

sorry about that

Hi Gav

Is there a 1x version of this image?
If not do you know the best 1x image i can use for a sagem?
Thanks

Back