New R4 card required - whats the best?

sparkyclarky74

Inactive User
Reaction score

Hi all - I didn't get any help with my last post

yes I know - I put a game on my son's dsi which didn't play so I upgraded the kernel which then helpfully told me up upgrade my dsi and now me card doesn't work! I have an R4i v1.4.3 from r4i-gold.eu and an upset son. Have I got the correct software or is it another card?

so whats the best card for a dsi with up to date software - ie vers 1.4.5E?

Thanks in advance!

turner brown is you man very good
but saying that others will give you excellent advise on maybe updating you card before buying a new one i started a thread which got loads of advice will ahve a look for you as it was the same as you mention about exactly the same
have a look here matey
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/290443/

Last edited by a moderator:
smart - will check out the other thread ... actually, I recognise TB so he may have helped before!

his card cannot be updated for the new console firmware.

ace3ds plus cards are popular nowadays.

cheap and work on all current ds/3ds and dsi consoles, also uses woods firmware which is constantly updated for newer games.. :)

Hi Buzzer - regarding the card not being updatable - is that never or not at the mo? And if so, I presume ace3ds works on a dsi? And if so (!) where's the best place to pick one up?!

probably wont be updated now,
they have had six months to release a patch for 1.45 and havn't released one, which makes you wonder if they can or not.. ;)

ace3ds should work on any current console, just google "ace3ds plus"and look at their website, they have a list of trusted reseller on there.. :)

magic - will do and thanks as always to the best & helpful site ever!:BLOBBY:

The best card i've used is the Supercard DSTWO, Its been brilliant and has played everthing so far...

Back