New Patch for spiderbox hd 9000

if u remember the ethernet mate its those and a few more

Shame Jimi doesn't want to post them on here.

Sorry I cant do that, different forum different rules. All I can say is not a single member has complained about what is available or the VIP membership donation.
I will say this, if you miss Service+ or Ethernet then this is the patch you, simple and easy to install, you can of course use the Spiderbox March 2012 patch along with N or C lines the choice is yours but this patch removes any uncertainty as to the reliability of the service it works well.

There is nothing stopping someone registering on DW under another name & post whatever they wanted to, who would know, surely if the patch is installed they cant turn it off.

Hi stormy norm do u know where i could get hold of the latest epg updates for the hd9000 as my box hasn't been updated since 2011, i bought this box at xmas and i am using the c-line for channels. Not fully up to date how to use this box yet but would appreciate any help thanks puggy

There is nothing stopping someone registering on DW under another name & post whatever they wanted to, who would know, surely if the patch is installed they cant turn it off.
it would get them a instant ban,regards mdt

Not a channel line up but some of the providers that clear info taken from elsewhere

Meo
Canal Digital inc HD
Digi Tv
Digiturk
Al Jazeera Sports on Hotbird inc HD
Cyfrowy Polsat
Cyfra+
N Poland
Greek
Bis France Mpeg4
Freextv/Frenchlover,HustlerHd/RedlightHD etc
Tring
Digialb
C Sat France inc HD
C+ Spain inc HD
German inc HD
AbSat

All patches are updated the same way :

Back up your channels list
Factory reset
Install the patch
Factory reset
Re install the channels list
Set your motor coordinates IF using USALS
Turn on both Network and UCAS
If using the Vasiks patch go into IKS and enter your key click on on Register.
Exit, exit, exit

That's where I'm stuck, I'm obviously missing something here, where do I get my "KEY" from

That's where I'm stuck, I'm obviously missing something here, where do I get my "KEY" from

you have to register and pay on the forum then thats how you get your key fellar

When you join the vasiks forum you can apply for vip membership which costs £50, when you are accepted as a vip member you will receive a key free which will allow you to use the patch to it's full extent.
Without the key the patch will do no more that the Spiderbox March 2012 patch so if you dont intend to become a vip member then I would advise that you stay with the March 2012 patch.
Note the vasiks patch is very stable and I would recommend it to any member that relied on the old Ethernet patches for their viewing.

@Shackyr you are wrong, a key can be disabled which would prevent your Spiderbox from connecting.

When you join the vasiks forum you can apply for vip membership which costs £50, when you are accepted as a vip member you will receive a key free which will allow you to use the patch to it's full extent.
Without the key the patch will do no more that the Spiderbox March 2012 patch so if you dont intend to become a vip member then I would advise that you stay with the March 2012 patch.
Note the vasiks patch is very stable and I would recommend it to any member that relied on the old Ethernet patches for their viewing.

@Shackyr you are wrong, a key can be disabled which would prevent your Spiderbox from connecting.

Thanks JimiH

Thanks for putting me straight Jimi, it gives me something to think about now, I am looking at one or two options.

Back