New Patch for spiderbox hd 9000

stormy norm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All
Please can anyone tell me if their is a new patch out for the spiderbox HD90000 the last one i have is from november 2011 thanks stormy norm

Hi Jimmy P thanks for the info this is the last one i used but now begin to lose channels or have them freeze on me it is worse after 6pm thought it may be because there was a new patch out but if not i'll have to wait for one don't know if you have any ideas? what may be causing this thanks

Hi Jimmy P thanks for the info this is the last one i used but now begin to lose channels or have them freeze on me it is worse after 6pm thought it may be because there was a new patch out but if not i'll have to wait for one don't know if you have any ideas? what may be causing this thanks

What's freezing the ethernet channels or is it from alternative methods?

Hi the channels that tend to freeze are usually the scrambled film channels which the patch use to keep open to watch the satelitte is Eutelsat w2 16e everything else has been checked out ie lnb dish alignment signal etc not sure if this is common in the evenings with the scrambled channels thanks

Right are they via the gift/ethernet capabilities of the spiderbox or via alternative methods

And pay 50 euro?

I'm not going to debate the in's and out's of paying 50 euro's, I'm simply offering advice to members who want to get some life back into their Spiderbox now Ethernet's gone.
We should all remember that not every member has a "good friend" just itching to share a card with them, some (quite a lot from my reading) are very happy to part with 50 euros for the simple method that has worked so well when we had Ethernet, now it's gone they need something else and the VASKIS patch (IKS) works well.

hello can someone tell me a way to update the latest patch for spiderbox hd 9000 ???

hello can someone tell me a way to update the latest patch for spiderbox hd 9000 ???

All patches are updated the same way :

Back up your channels list
Factory reset
Install the patch
Factory reset
Re install the channels list
Set your motor coordinates IF using USALS
Turn on both Network and UCAS
If using the Vasiks patch go into IKS and enter your key click on on Register.
Exit, exit, exit

Have tried to get on IKS site for info on patch to see what it provides re sports channels, but they will only not allow viewing unless you pay the fee, does anyone know where I can get info on Channels provided, had a Billybits list previously obtained from A**s*t site which I printed off.

Have tried to get on IKS site for info on patch to see what it provides re sports channels, but they will only not allow viewing unless you pay the fee, does anyone know where I can get info on Channels provided, had a Billybits list previously obtained from A**s*t site which I printed off.

For what it offers the vip membership fee is very reasonable, I certainly dont regret paying mine.

Back