### New laky - sylas FTA image ###

Then see the HELP thread you started, m8- LOL!

The Channel Logos in the Infobar were the result of many hours work by SatSearching, me and others, btw- but the credits got overlooked...

Cheers- AL :)

i normally always say thanks for all that share damn good spot m8

will try and sort this out

thanks for all that share in the dbox scene as not everything is the work of one or two but a load of people have helped and shared along the years and spent a long time to get to this level

with thanks to all sharers and testers from before and from now as this image would not be what it is today if it wasnt for everyones work

cheers

Nice image running sweet here on a sagem 1x,can't comment on the lcd-epg as my lcd is dead,the extra info in channel list is cool though,
Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing guys
applause.gif

I Love the image, epg is very reliable, unlike the previous image i was using. And also very quick boot up time. However there is one hiccup for me anyway, i cant seem to get it to work with xlive grabber (a program used to stream the dbox to the pc via vlc) its very frustrating. I don't want to go back to the sporster one because its obvious, this one is better in soo many ways, but being able to stream it to my laptop is essential. I'm hoping its just a click of a few buttons, anyone have any ideas? By the way, fta work with sound but the others don't. On the sportster every channel worked.
thanks

Been running perfect since last night no problems at all.Thank you for sharing another great image Gav, Bob and all who have contributed. Extended channel information is a great plus.

thebigman

Great work Lads Thanks for shareing like all the new features will test out over the next few days.

Many Thanks

Cheers

Xenafan

working fine at the moment, nice quick access thru the menus. channel list a little slower when the 'extended' info is on but it's still a great touch - can't comment on recording/streaming but every i've used so far is working spot on

people might want to notice there's an epgfilter.xml is the zapit folder incase you're getting some missing EPG info

nice work everyone

Excellent work guys. However could someone change the symrate for Bournemouth in the setmylocation file. I always have to do an extra reboot after editing that file and I've tried countless times to get it changed.

I love them logo's in the info bar and the xtra's you've given us.

Thanks.

Just got round to putting this on this morning.
Really quick channel change and clear image - love it.
Extended channel list is a great feature.

Cheers Gav and everyone else involved.

:Cheers:

Hi

Very stable image, sharp pic and fast channel change and like the touch on the epg. Achieved better scan results with this image. Thanks for sharing guys, still playing with it.

Regards

Just put this on guys. What can I say. Its a mint image. Everything so far works spot on. The scan picked up about 100 more channels than beffore and I love the channel list progress bars.
Got to try recording and streaming yet but so far so good.

I think we all owe you a pint!

Hi chaps,

Put this image on a couple of days ago, very nice indeed, we owe you a debt of gratitude.

So far, good pic, easy use, has locked once on sly 2 but I think thats a poor/degraded signal at my end as AND 2.0 has been locking regularly lately.

Will have a bit more of a fiddle and report back if I find any bugs but, all in all, a very nice piece of work, thank you :Cheers:

Muskrat

Run this on 2 dodgy sagems fixed one and the the other one it used to to chirp after 20 to 30 mins but went for 3 and half hour with out a problem had to go back to gbox on that one well worth a try on a chirpy sagem well done lads.

Cheers

xenafan

thanx for your feedbacks all of yous

i will try and focas on smoothing things out for the more dodgier boxes as well as the great rock solid ones

the feedback gives me a thought for the next image each time

cheers

I've just noticed tonight that the mute button works but if you change channels the mute symbol is still there but I have sound. If I press mute twice - it mutes again.

Anyone else had this?

Still think it's a cracking image though.

: thanks :

Mute function working fine here m8,went up and down the channels and still stayed muted.

It's not a major problem.
it was working fine on my Bade Quad image but somethings got screwed somewhere.
I can live with it - but if anyone can suggest an answer..........

:Biggrin2:

Back