35 downloads

come on people

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!

Top image
Could be the End Of Big Maq...LOL....
Best Pic for me on a 1 x sagem
Was to change settings in Video output to RGB+CVBS Moooooch Better
Thanx Gav and Bob....................Paul

Way Cool - Installed this image, Think its the best i've seen so far - well done laky and crew.:Clap::Clap::Clap:

K*ys now cleared, image looks great, thanks guys for all your hard work etc. It is much appreciated.

Can't get the k*ys to update??

Do the special files go into var/k*ys (including the n*gra ram and rom files)?
Is the c*md2 file unique to this image so no update required?

Thanks

A big thanks .. been away a while and just decided to try and get mine working again .. and lo and behold theres a new image :)

Will let you know how it goes ...

I

well after a few years using my own custom build,with various updates throughout this time i have taken the plunge to update the image with a more upto date cvs. i like the channel logos very nice touch and the time left bar on the epg..
an in all nice image and seems stable in here and i shall be using this.
ta

Can't get the k*ys to update??

Do the special files go into var/k*ys (including the n*gra ram and rom files)?
Is the c*md2 file unique to this image so no update required?

Thanks

OK sorted it now.

Image looks good and with a good picture quality too. I've been using Laky Pro since it came out and could't find any issues with that either when I had finished setting it up for my network.

This image is great, love the theme, channel icons, EPG list with time remaining (under OK button), picture quality and boot up speed even seems faster.

Only a few things (might be the CVS build) No upnp anymore (really handy with TVersity server), yweb is in German and internet radio seems slow to load stations.

Also Video is set to 16:9 and had to change this to Autodetect to get the picture full screen on some channels.

Still to try is the recording and streaming, but from what I have read there are no issues with that either.

Thanks to all who helped with this image.

Very good looking image! Stable, great epg and lcd. Thanks for the work guys. Was very pleased with the old Laky image, this one blows it away.:Cheers:

First of all, Gav and Bob, Thank you both very much for the work you guys have put in to this image and as always thanks for sharing your work.

The picture quality is crystal clear and as sharp as I have seen.
LCD EPG working just fine
Logos all working well.
Channel change is lightning fast.
'special' channel list feature is a nice addition to the image
Don't do much streaming or recording so wont comment on these features.

Thanks for your combined efforts..........appreciated

Great work guys

All the best

great image gav picture quality great.whats the ok button for

great image gav picture quality great.whats the ok button for

Did you read the write up m8 lol

try this suprise: goto settings - miscellaneous settings - channelist - extendede channelist turn it on and back and back again
save settings now

now back to normal tv and press the ok button new feature = WoW

Forget the release notes next time Bob and Gav............history tells us most folks jump in with two feet without bothering to take 1 minute to read up first !!??

77 downloads now

we do for you so please do one thing for us

FEEDBACK!!!!!

i have d/loaded it installed it aint got clue wot to do next lol no channels etc tbh need help :(

hi m8

press the blue button and choose your location then the box will reboot

goto - service - service scan

scan now and wait lol

Its so easy once you no how lol thanx m8,got fta channels now like the logos next to the channel info ,just need to no how to see alll channels.

Its so easy once you no how lol thanx m8,got fta channels now like the logos next to the channel info ,just need to no how to see alll channels.

Then see the HELP thread you started, m8- LOL!

The Channel Logos in the Infobar were the result of many hours work by SatSearching, me and others, btw- but the credits got overlooked...

Cheers- AL :)

Back