New DM800 (clone) New tuner Rev. L3

Yeah,

But do they have the new tuners in em. They have to look like the one he's advertising otherwise they'll be no good!!

JohnO

Yeah,

But do they have the new tuners in em. They have to look like the one he's advertising otherwise they'll be no good!!

JohnO

Like a said m8,,am not advertising, just passing on....but he did say he has had no trouble wi them at all,,,,tuning in sats is the pain in backside, my bro got one , and still tryin to get to grips wi it, he got it before i knew this guy of some china mob...

Has anyone gone back to the supplier and had a bleat about the bad tuner in their box? If the box is under 12 months then their supposed warranty should apply and I'd like to think that they would be delighted to swop it for free (as if).

i was talking to tony and he was happy for me to send my tuner back and receive a new 1,but that leaves me with no tele,i suggested i buy 1,he sends it out,i post duff tuner back and get a paypal refund...he seamed up for it but he said "42usd/pcs for tunner and 10usd for post and 2.5usd for paypal , total is 54.5usd"

but delivery is 15-20 days...i'm in 2 minds tbh not been happy with tina and tony this time,i only bought the dm800 on 3rd feb and others had new tuners by that stage

Yeah, I bought mine back quite a few months ago from Linsa @ BCT so I wonder what they'll say with the time elapsed. I have ordered a VU+ so I would not mind sending my tuner but it will be a few weeks before the Vu+ arrives.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered one of these with the L3 tuner and the sim 2.01 (BL75). I ordered from a UK supplier and was told they would be in stock this monday (8th). I asked him if he received them on the Monday and he said they would be arriving any day soon.

I now have to wait in the region of 2 weeks for an order I would expected to have been filled within a couple/3 days.

So now i have the extra expense, £197, so £40 more than I would have ordering direct and also the same fookin wait if not longer for my box to arrive!

I have asked for refund but he seems very reluctant to give money back.

Not at all happy.

JohnO

I took the plunge and ordered one of these from linuxsat. he had them for £29 + £3.50 postage although they seem to be gone from his site now. It arrived today and I plugged it in. Sure enough no glitching on disc hd but little else worked!! i took my fan off it and left it for a few hours. it's now running perfectly on echo2 with no fan connected. no glitched for last half hour or so

can anyone pm the details for BCT please. trying to find e-mail/web addy

I ordered an l3 from bct and its rev j when its turned up :(

Anyone got a uk supplier of these?

how do u know if u have a rev l tuner cos i ordered a dm800 of yaoxin a week ago and disc hd and a few others are unwatchable, he promised it was the new tuner!

how do u know if u have a rev l tuner cos i ordered a dm800 of yaoxin a week ago and disc hd and a few others are unwatchable, he promised it was the new tuner!

hi ppl, my first post,

so mate just wondering wether you actually did have the rev l3 tuner from yaoxin, thing is ive bought a dm800 from some dude off ebay, and im also getting glitching issues on discovery hd etc, other channels seem to be fine. I was also told it had the new L3 tuner in....

so from what im reading ppl are still getting new boxes with old tuners, or are the 'new tuners' crap?

I was kinda hoping that these new L3 tuners would solve the HD glitches! Apparently they do, or is that just people advertising?

Has anyone got an old dm800 clone, bought a new L3 tuner and plugged it in? do you need different drivers, or is it just plug n play! Most importantly, does it solve the HD glitching?

Hello,
could someone give me the details of BCT or a supplier that sells the refined dm800 (and if possible confirmed by a user) with rev L3 tuner please?

Last edited:
i certainly hope they are sending out out L3 tuners as I've ordered a dm800 from yaoxin, Tina's assured me they gonna send me an L3 tuner... but now I worry...

i certainly hope they are sending out out L3 tuners as I've ordered a dm800 from yaoxin, Tina's assured me they gonna send me an L3 tuner... but now I worry...

any updates?

Hello all,

Keeping my word and updating.

Finally received my DM800HD from Tina @ Yaoxin - Whoop Whoop!!! :banana: I'm like a little kid with it :proud:

I can confirm that it has tuner revision L3 and Sim 2.01 but I'm unsure about the bootloader etc because to be quite honest this is my first time with a sat box / setup and I don't know alot about it obviously.

But it's deffo L3 and 2.01

Hope this relaxes everyone who ordered recently from them.

Cheers. :Clap:

Hello all,

Keeping my word and updating.

Finally received my DM800HD from Tina @ Yaoxin - Whoop Whoop!!! :banana: I'm like a little kid with it :proud:

I can confirm that it has tuner revision L3 and Sim 2.01 but I'm unsure about the bootloader etc because to be quite honest this is my first time with a sat box / setup and I don't know alot about it obviously.

But it's deffo L3 and 2.01

Hope this relaxes everyone who ordered recently from them.

Cheers. :Clap:

How much did you pay for it and can you confirm the HD channels work without any problems?

Back