New DM800 (clone) New tuner Rev. L3

I also got the same email back stating that REV.K was being sent. I think she maybe just hasn't amended her template message.

Here's what I sent back yesterday...

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your information.

Please can you tell me if you are sending DM800HD with tuner "Rev.L3"?

Thank you,

This is what she sent back shortly after.....

yes we also have

------------------
YaoXin Electronics (HongKong)Limited
Address: No2307,Block A East Times Plaza,HuaQiang Road,FuTian District, Shenzhen city,China
Post code: 518031
Tel: +86 -755-82583905
Fax:+86 -755-82583905
Mobile:+86-13590115146
MSN:[email protected]
Yahoo ID:Yaoxincn01
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]
http: SHENZHEN YAOXIN ElECTRONIC CO., LTD
Satellite receivers, Audio Surveillance, Video Surveillance direct from Hong Kong

Enough people have stated that they have received the new tuner rev.l3 from Yaoxin for me to purchase next week.

Hope this helps.

I also got the same email back stating that REV.K was being sent. I think she maybe just hasn't amended her template message.

Here's what I sent back yesterday...

This is what she sent back shortly after.....

Enough people have stated that they have received the new tuner rev.l3 from Yaoxin for me to purchase next week.

Hope this helps.

let me know how you get on mate.

I got the same reply saying they supply an ALPS Rev K tuner. Im still not sure about clone 800's yet though i'll wait till the tuner, sim, bootloader issues have been completely sorted hopefully prices will come down even more by then.
Until then will stick to 500S clones. No HD or PVR but also one third of the price...

I just tried Tony instead, and got a more favourable response. He's apparently the main guy.

hello *******
Thanks for your email .
-DM800HD sample price: 185usd/pcs, 10-50 pcs price: 182usd/pcs
total cost for 1pcs is 240usd including all fee.
185usd + 43usd for shipping cost + 12usd for paypal 5% fee=240usd
-quality : boot75, gemi4.6, sim2.01, fan on the heat sink, tunner alps version l3, test already, one year warrenty
- payment: we accept paypal, paypal address: [email protected]
-shipping way: DHL
- Delivery time : 3-5days

- we will send out as a gift in low value for custom, you don't need to pay much tax.
We hope can cooperate with you for a long term, Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your prompt reply.
if you have any questions, please fell free to contact us
best wishes
tony

Email him on the Hotmail address and ask him yourselves if you like. :)

Can anyone confirm if these tuners now fix the problems experienced in the past?

JohnO

Can anyone confirm if these tuners now fix the problems experienced in the past?

JohnO

Most users I have seen post who have got the new L3 revision have reported their boxes running fine on all channels+HD... However, some are saying that they are still experiencing the past problems.

One guy on another forum who I have to admit has played a big part in my desicions on whether to buy yet has said that it should work with an inline amplifier and good cable connections.

I'm buying one thursday as I have a brand new dish, new cable and will have as new box (hopefully with l3). I'll be buying an inline amplifier just incase and will post on this thread when I have some results.

But the main reason I will be buying now is becuase I won't have this much spare money again for a long time :feck:

All the best.

just to let you guys know that price is 245usd now

Mine is at Heathrow atm, can't wait. I've not got the dish i want just yet,so i'm hoping i may be able to pick up a few channels on my existing sly dish

Satkr will you **** off with your advertising, its really doing my head in you advertising on every dreambox thread!

Is this allowed?

Haha so it's not only me getting annoyed with DW being plastered by satkr's adverts...

Nice command of english, or not as the case maybe. If your going to pretend to be a uk buyer please, then i suggest you get yourself a copy of the english dictionary

i get the new turner REVL3 from it's very good, no HD channel problem
all HD channel can watch now !!!
they are dreambox manufacture,
contact e-mail :

price very good

Just to help you i will highlight all mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:
i get the new turner REVL3 from it's very good, no HD channel problem
all HD channel can watch now !!!
they are dreambox manufacture,
contact e-mail :
price very good ,

**** off!!!

When will this cnut be banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
turner photo

Attachments

• turner.jpg
    turner.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 81
turner photo

**** me all is forgiven....Let's lay off the bloke lads for constantly spamming DW with his ads....He has gone to the massive lengths of showing us a pic of a tuner....Like we have never seen one before!!!

Here's an idea for satkr and all the other debious Chinese sellers providing us with shit tuners...Fix them and then we wouldn't have to be fookin looking at them...I'd much rather be having a pint, in the gym or hanging out the back of the Mrs rather than pissing around with the shite you claim to be a tuner

</rant>

yaoxin have no stock till 20th.. and price seems to be creeping up.. $250... BCT have quoted $241 .. is BCT as reliable as yaoxin?

yaoxin have no stock till 20th.. and price seems to be creeping up.. $250... BCT have quoted $241 .. is BCT as reliable as yaoxin?

Yeah you should have no prbs with BCT m80. Got mine from there. Make shure you get it in writing that they will send the new tuner though. Even the most trustworthy of these suppliers I personally wouldn't trust 100%

This aint an add guys, but i just been at blochairn market in east of glasgow, guy selling dm800hd for £175, picked up a dm500s for ma bro, took his card, dealt wi him a few times, sound guy. Dont know if he does delivery (prob does ) so if any u like his number,email, gimme a shout, il pass it on.

Beat That satkr!!!!! :grab:

Back