Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

Right I have progressed, but would really appreciate some help!

I have done a slow cable Uk 6887 scan which has retuned all of the non-working channels (and removed them all from bouquets -ar$e).

However I have always steered clear of a cable UK scan on DW2.0 as it doesn't tune a couple of the channels properly (SS1 and Sky Action - my faves!)- i have, in the past, done a brute force scan first, then updated new channels with cable uk, that way i keep the good tuning from bruteforce - but a brute force scan won't work at all.....

So a couple of questions, how can I get any scan (apart from slow cable uk 6887) to work, and how do I reorganise my bouquets?

I have heard talk of a cables.xml - i take it I can FTP this out, edit it and put it back?

As an easy soln, does anyone have a cable.xml for pure ntl in the stafford area......?

Thanks for any1 who can persevere with a total noob

bouquets can be organised via the service menu i think.

if you have a backup of your old services file then you could possible use that but you may have to convert it if it was sued from an enigma image.

yep cables.xml can be edited, just make a backup.
check here and here to see if any one has a cables.xml

Last edited by a moderator:
using the latest rev3 release and mgcam...but its still not auto updating...the past two key rolls ive had to enter manually

anyone else having problems?

bouquets can be organised via the service menu i think.

if you have a backup of your old services file then you could possible use that but you may have to convert it if it was sued from an enigma image.

yep cables.xml can be edited, just make a backup.
check here and here to see if any one has a cables.xml

Thanks for your help.

Think I need to go down the route of converting my enigma services file, as cable UK 6887, will not pick up some channels, despite scanning 8 or 9 times.

How can i convert the file to neutrino? I've looked at d2d.exe, but that only goes neutrino to enigma, not other way round. any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryo thanks for this image its bleedin brilliant.

I've managed to sort out my scanning probs, got streaming and recording working (both much better than the enigma image i used before) - its frickin great!

thanks cryo

been using the dw imgs (also brilliant) but more familiar with neutrinos from dbox days and also prefer the epg and channel info side scrolling.....

cheers m8

Has anyone had any channel freezing problems? i seem to get a lot of it any suggestions as to why this is happenig or a solution for this problem?

I will have a look, its my mates box, so will have to get him to look at it, i was thinking that, wasnt a problem b4 i dont think, only since switchn from enigma to nutrino, but was thinking a booster would help it

Ey up

I don't suppose it has SMBFS support ?
I would like to mount the drive in my TM9100 to use for recording etc, but i can't get it to mount using CIFS.

&i

I would have expected that you could use NFS, I am recording onto a dm7000 hard drive using NFS
you may have to edit the exports file on the tm9100 e.g.
/hdd 192.168.2.5/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync)

Where 192.168.2.5 is the address of the dm500

2. You say you can browse channels ie the Now/Next on the bottom of screen, without having it change channel...which I love the idea of.....however on my box (a 500c clone), the left and right arrows are marked as volume up/down....so how could I change the volume on the box if its possible at all when this is enabled :)

having the same problem, worked fine before but cant find the key binding options in these new releases?

before pressed info button (or up down channel) to bring info bar up then vol+ & vol- buttons to scroll threw channels without changing the channel...now it jus changes the volume, uploaded an old neutrino.conf (only place i could find any refrence to keys) and its still the same

anyone fixed this?

The option you are looking for is virtual zap mode.
You should find it in menu, settings, miscellaneous.

The option you are looking for is virtual zap mode.
You should find it in menu, settings, miscellaneous.

your a star mate :Clap: (added rep)

wasnt to bothered before about this but last few days been tryin to get it working, while messing up the original keys along with it

your a star mate :Clap: (added rep)

wasnt to bothered before about this but last few days been tryin to get it working, while messing up the original keys along with it

No problem mate.
It's a handy feature to have, probably the main reason I use Neutrino instead of Enigma.

Been running this since it came out m8 excellant rock solid have done my own theme settings on it other than that just watched tv nice one.

cheers

Xenafan

Back