network setup is not ok dm500

sheraz2

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i have 2 dm500 clones. i had an image on from here the oscam/cccam image and after 5 days of flawless tv, i now have no scrambled channels. after doing all the usual checks. the network set up only has 2 green lights on and the ip and subnet have red lights saying not ok.

now i can connect to the box via dcc and go into downloads and download plugins. so the network is working but it wont let my box connect to cccam.

i have tried various image from pli to nabilo and in all i cant connect to cccam but cqan connect via dcc

any advice or help please.

maybe try resetting modem and router, if this is happening with different images then it would suggest its not your images but other hardware, maye your ip has changed, are you port forwarding the ip of boxes properly (if needed).

Are you using a cline. If so it could be a fault at the server end also if you use the same cline for each box your host will kick you off

i have rebooted all modem router, box several times. i have tried the c line in the other box it works fine.

i have tried dm800 and openbox on the same set up and everything works fine.

i am at a loss.

has anyone got a dm500 back up image which they are using.

Last edited:
maybe the ethernet port has had its day if its not connecting.

IANB, i saw that little mistake you made there before you edited it, made me LOL.

"if you use the same cline for each box your host will Lick you off" haha made me really giggle so thank you for that mistake! ;)

Must admit I have the same problem with a mates mates dm500, it suddenly wouldn't boot so he asked me to have a look at it, I have reflashed it twice with different images and it connects to the internet as I have downloaded different cams to try but it won't connect to my server, have decided the box is faulty, it's a few years old.

im getting this with 2 boxes and both boxes are new or a few days old. this is so confusing. the newtwork port seems to work as i can connect my laptop and download from addons.

Back