Need help

Jeez I thought you were the one with the shares in the local sea life centre :p

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

chuck me a fish and i can do tricks mate lol

ha ha ha, your so funny/not
owe will this get me banned too??
dont really care if i get treated like this, im hear to help people and get help
and yes i was wrong about the dm800se not having usb port but was told that the box i got was dm800se and the line only lasted 3 months when i had pay'd for 12 months.
also the box's password had been changed, i found out recently wot it was ( wizcam ) for any one eles that has had the same problem.
sold the dm800 and the dm500s that i also got and the line in it only lasted 3 months too

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2 while sitting beside my pc, im so cool/not

ha ha ha, your so funny/not
owe will this get me banned too??
dont really care if i get treated like this, im hear to help people and get help
and yes i was wrong about the dm800se not having usb port but was told that the box i got was dm800se and the line only lasted 3 months when i had pay'd for 12 months.
also the box's password had been changed, i found out recently wot it was ( wizcam ) for any one eles that has had the same problem.
sold the dm800 and the dm500s that i also got and the line in it only lasted 3 months too

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2 while sitting beside my pc, im so cool/not

Moral of the story ? Dont buy pre configured Recievers from traders..you will get ripped off and the receiver will be passworded.
Put in some time into reading and experimenting yourself its not rocket science.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back