Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a set of headphones.

witchy

Banned for good!
Once again my kids have destroyed my headphones. :(

This is the 2nd pair I've replaced this year and the 5th pair since Christmas 2008.

I've learned my lesson and I'm not going to buy anything expensive until the kids move out, so I'm in the market for a budget set of headphones.

I'll really only be using them to listen to MP3's etc from my PC via an amplifier, so I don't need anything fancy.

So, anyone got any recommendations for some sub £30 headphones?

(must be full sized, none of this iPod in-ear bullshit)

:)

skullcandy-ti-pink-fur-220x220.jpg

Seem suitable.

I had a similar quandary, settled on the Sennheiser 202's from play, cracking sound quality and only 25 notes!

Last edited by a moderator:
furry-ear-muffs-with-speakers-0.jpg

I could hand make you a pair of these with fox fur for £30 but the headphone jack would be a piece of string.

Try here mate:
7dayshop.com - Online Store

The Sonys near the bottom of the page are in the price range you are looking for.
Free delivery and no VAT.
PS If you really want a pair of Pink fluffy Skull Candys, they sell them too!!! Lol

Same advice I gave to daveleebond. Those Sennheisers at £25 will blow anything else out of the water.

Sennheisers are the best tbh,got 2 sets 1 for gaming and one for muzic wouldent buy any other brand,the sound quality is awsome.

Same advice I gave to daveleebond. Those Sennheisers at £25 will blow anything else out of the water.

Have you tried Grado heaphones. You wont get better but they do start at just under a ton and go all the way up to a grand.

Mines are the sr80 and the quality is amazing. They blow Bose out the water.

Only drawback is they look like something a WW2 fighter pilot would wear lol

Have you tried Grado heaphones. You wont get better but they do start at just under a ton and go all the way up to a grand.

Mines are the sr80 and the quality is amazing. They blow Bose out the water.

Only drawback is they look like something a WW2 fighter pilot would wear lol

Yeh, I love the retro look of Grados Ian, but they're a bit out of my price range. :(

As for Bose, a couple of tin cans would see them off. Overpriced, overhyped
rubbish imho.

this thread has been pointed out to me by elkopite as being in the incorrect room
please take time to post threads in correct rooms please guys ;)

A pair of £25 Sennheisers it is then :)

Time to Google for a local retailer....

Thanks guys.

Lol, just found them at £14.36! (but you don't want to know that)

pmsl, how typical is that! - exactly what Digidude posted about last last night, lol

Is that including delivery aswell?

UPDATE..

I found the £14.36 ones, but they are out of stock and you need to pay £2.85 delivery on top of that.

Mine are cheaper ;)

Got to confess, I'm getting worried since they are so cheap. In my experience any headphones in this price range are garbage.

Last edited:
mymemory got sennheiser mx250 I think for about £8.99 if you use save40 discount code

I got a set from DX, works a treat! cheapo stuff :)

Back