Nbox 5800s

Did you use dreambox edit for this or just download something like Rats bouquet and automatically get the channels based on 28.2 channel list?

Yea used vhannibals autobouquet az suggested by tomthered and all channels like sly so 401 is sly sports 1 etc

Martin.uk yea got sorted if ur stuck pm me and I'll help ye out if needes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looking to purchase 1 of these boxes.Is the bay the best bet?

Hi all ,been seriously looking into getting one of these from the bay . I read somewhere that some images stutter on HD channels has anyone experienced this at all? I would also like to use it to stream to xbmc ,can it cope?
Sorry for all the questions lol
Any help and persuasion gladly accepted
Cheers ☺

opt butten+setup+system+language ok. hope this helps good look with box.
Ehhh tried that but menu still in Polish language.
no other Languages are working on PKT Firmware, could it be firmware think?

Ehhh tried that but menu still in Polish language.
no other Languages are working on PKT Firmware, could it be firmware think?

I think the Openpli image is in Polish. If you get a copy of the Nebula Zero v2 to put in Nand and then install the USB/SATA version of Hyperion v3 onto USB stick and it will run like a dream. If you need the files let me know by pm with an email address.

I have two of these and experience no HD stutter. They sometimes need rebooting as they lose comms with the remote every now and again.

Do the recording functions work with no issues on these boxes with the twin tuners?
I've been meaning to get one and have a play for a while now. Just not had the balls to.

Sent using Tapatalk.

I came accross these whilst looking into this box, you can translate most things using google. Looks reasonably straight forward but is not for the novice.
NBOX - kckm - Chomikuj.pl

Darren

I have one of these boxes. Its got Enigma2 running on it. The only problem is there all in Polish. There is no auto bouquet plugins or Epg plugs like cool wall. Is there anyway of wiping this off and putting another later version of Enigma 2 on it. So it will except these plugins. I have been told that BBCi and ITV player are on these now.

Cheers.

i have this box and runs perfect in english, autobouquets and 7 day epg and records 2 channels without issue

Just setting up one of these now with Hyperion v4 and seems to be pretty stable, epg works fine ( a little slow to open). All channels no problem. Well worthh the money.

I have an nbox 5800sx and having a strange problem. When using the EPG downloader, it downloads the titles and then, midway through downloading summaries, it stops and I get ERROR on the front matrix and the box reboots. The bizarre consequence is then that the remote stops working, requiring a power-off reset (and no EPG data received). Any ideas?

P.S. NAND/Nebula Zero

I am getting hard disk initialization error and then the hard disk is not shown at all. Any ideas?

Also, after every few days, my box image gets corrupted i.e. I can't use remote and the screen goes blank. Only voice can be heard. Would appreciate any help

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an nbox 5800sx and having a strange problem. When using the EPG downloader, it downloads the titles and then, midway through downloading summaries, it stops and I get ERROR on the front matrix and the box reboots. The bizarre consequence is then that the remote stops working, requiring a power-off reset (and no EPG data received). Any ideas?

P.S. NAND/Nebula Zero

Make sure you download the epg date to the hard drive and not the internal flash......remote not working sounds like low memory issue....how much do you have left? Hit the blue button with the N on

@ammirza

Have you moved the box? If not under warranty you may have to check the sata cable is all the way in

Last edited by a moderator:
Back