Nbox 5800s

No problem will keep an eye out for your PM. Where you getting your box from as some of them that sell these on ebay can be scammers. let me know which seller you getting it from.

was going to buy from the bay, the seller i seen has 100% feedback so thought would be sure thing, pm me a seller you would recommend if you remember mate

JUst wondering, can older versions of one-4-all remotes control this box? Thanks

No idea on this one. I assume its like any its pot luck as to whether the remote transmits the same IR signal. There is one on ebay supposedly compatible but someone bought one and it dont work.

ok so I have just hooked one of these up and it's running nebula zero. Now how do I get a sky bouquet running on it and the correct picons. any help please arrghhhh :)

I also have a cline to get running too but thats part 2!!

It does work cos I have Rats bouquet loaded on mine now. PM me your email addy I can send flipflops bouquet to you

Last edited:
got the channels installe.d now the picons. do I need to download DCC for this?thx for the help

-Yes and follow the guide for the locations I told you about.

DCC 2.96 or above is better

cheers picons transferring - take an age though :( still on the first location. Should have perhaps tried to gethe nline working first, more important!

I didn't realise you could record more than two things at once if they were on the multiplex, v impressed :)

sorry, which file location to uplouad the oscam folder, is it not the folfer and just the files within?

thanks

Well that was not a well written posts was it :)

So I have the file ready to go, but i used a template from another forum which has a whole bunch of oscam files, and I have just edited the server one with my deets in it. So now I am not sure where to upload the files to. Wondering if you could help, thanks for the help so far!

looks very intersting in the past i saw
tutorial regards this box but its in polish
ITI Adb N! polska

@Sparkymark79 the Oscam server file is held in var\keys. The pm I sent you has the reader file for Oscam that I use every day without the URL, PORT, Username and password. Have you tried it?

Mark you need to delete some messages I cannot send you a reply by PM

Hi, complete noob here. I have this box set up running Nebula zero and Enigma 2. It's a very good box but I'm having an issue that may or may not be related to it: all of the pictures are stretched on the screen. So for example films that should have horizontal bars top and bottom are fitted to the full screen. I'm watching sky news HD now and the ticker bar at the bottom is only 50% visible. Films display subtitles that are also only 50% visible. The box has AV settings but for some reason it won't save any changes that might help.

Can anybody advise what's going on?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Are these boxes any good - and do they come with Engima2 on them as advertised on ebay?

Im looking "potentially" just to use it as a back end to my XBMC box..

Back