Nbox 5800s

The soldering part looks simple compared to following the instructions lol think im gonna need a little more info.

enigma 2 and cccam? run well? u put any plug ins on it? be very interested to see how this box runs :D

Hi. Runs Enigma 2 well .. 2 images Nebula and Freebox. Good n stable. SH4 based box so not as many plugins available as MIPS boxes.
Wont run native CCcam am using Oscam to connect to cline server. Can connect via Mgcamd .

But overall nice stable box and great remote....

Hi. Runs Enigma 2 well .. 2 images Nebula and Freebox. Good n stable. SH4 based box so not as many plugins available as MIPS boxes.
Wont run native CCcam am using Oscam to connect to cline server. Can connect via Mgcamd .

But overall nice stable box and great remote....

any chance you could write me a simple tutorial please? Can get box on and download Oscam plugin but am stuck then on how to get a Oscam server file with my C line details into it. Tried DCC but it wont see my nBox 5800SX so need a real beginners guide. Do you have to download a channel list, like I had to on my Ferguson Ariva 120? Would really appreciate someones help.

Hmmm, I'm very capable when it comes to soldering and modding, so that doesn't put me off.
I am however struggling to see the point in modding a box like this to run Enigma2, when there are an abundance of good mips based receivers, for cheap money, with better plugin and software support already?!?!

Hmmm, I'm very capable when it comes to soldering and modding, so that doesn't put me off.
I am however struggling to see the point in modding a box like this to run Enigma2, when there are an abundance of good mips based receivers, for cheap money, with better plugin and software support already?!?!

But not twin tuner for this price!!

ive been looking to moding these two like you all say most of its in polish im getting info to geter of the polish sites and translating it slowly its just takes time and whont to get as much info as I can befor I tri have got a moded box need to get an un moded one now to look at

very good price for a a twin tuner at sub 100 quid.. But only really any good for basic TV watching, watch one channel record another twin tuner feature. The SH4 boxes have very limited plugin support compared to Broadcom MIPS boxes, so forget about Iplayer, 1channel, icefilms etc plugins. Unless someone converts them.

i must say for £100 this box is not bad at all as it comes with hdd

Hi all tell me if I'm not getting this right can these pic up all movies and sport kids channels without anything else or do I need a card for that stuff as I've just got one

Hi all tell me if I'm not getting this right can these pic up all movies and sport kids channels without anything else or do I need a card for that stuff as I've just got one
all boxes sold regardless of price or make are for fta channels such as bbc itv etc
if you require the other premium channels yes you will need a subscription of genuine card or a line provider means its a twin tuner and if you go the line provider route you may need two subs one for each tuner

Hello,
I am also interested in getting all the features of this box fully operational.
Here in slovakia it is a part of magio sat service.

so the box is possible to run cccam and twin tuner hows the epg? not worried about other plugins

you can run cccam newcamd and mgcamd twin tuner is good and the egp gives a full 7 days and can be set to download updates at set times of the day. Very good box

you can run cccam newcamd and mgcamd twin tuner is good and the egp gives a full 7 days and can be set to download updates at set times of the day. Very good box

awesome thanks for the info, got a solo coming but if this box is as good as you say i might buy it and get rid of the other one lol hows recording? obviously without plugin support can you do anything like series link (autotimer)?

The record works well i just go on the epg and set all my timers but you have to make sure you leave you emu enabled in standby or it wont connect to the network and will record a blank screen. Just to let you know not all plugins work on this box i tried rats bouquets plugin the box didn't recognize it. But that was ok because with dreamboxdit i can change the list in a min.

The record works well i just go on the epg and set all my timers but you have to make sure you leave you emu enabled in standby or it wont connect to the network and will record a blank screen. Just to let you know not all plugins work on this box i tried rats bouquets plugin the box didn't recognize it. But that was ok because with dreamboxdit i can change the list in a min.

thanks v much mate will take the plunge soon thanks :D

You can also run this image from a USB stick or even load it onto the internal hard drive. Rats bouquets does work on this but not the auto updater, but you can set up Crossepg to update EPG data in standby. If you want to leave the EMU on in standby just change the settings in OSCAM. Personally I run CoolTV on it and it works fine. I even got a Permanent Timeshift on it from the OpenPLI image for it.

It records well on one program while you watch another and at £99 it was a bargain.

You can also run this image from a USB stick or even load it onto the internal hard drive. Rats bouquets does work on this but not the auto updater, but you can set up Crossepg to update EPG data in standby. If you want to leave the EMU on in standby just change the settings in OSCAM. Personally I run CoolTV on it and it works fine. I even got a Permanent Timeshift on it from the OpenPLI image for it.

It records well on one program while you watch another and at £99 it was a bargain.

Hope ye dont dont mind if I pm you when I do eventually get the box mate, im pretty good with other boxes ive used but just dont want to mess anything up with a new box

No problem will keep an eye out for your PM. Where you getting your box from as some of them that sell these on ebay can be scammers. let me know which seller you getting it from.

Back