Nbox 5800s

Are these boxes any good - and do they come with Engima2 on them as advertised on ebay?

Im looking "potentially" just to use it as a back end to my XBMC box..

Hi,

I am a complete novice in this game, but I find the Nbox to be a very capable machine. I had a Pace SkyHD box before it, and the Nbox shares similar functionality: pause live TV, watch one channel and record another etc. The remote is just like the Sky one so its very sturdy and responsive enough.
The box is running enigma 2 and the Nebula Zero image, I have no clue about the relevance of this.
The box also has a 250GB HDD built in.
I can recommend it only based on my limited experience.

Hello,
i have the NBOX iti-5800s.
The Serial begins with "BXZB"
Is it possible to change the Software on it ?

It´s a Single Tuner Box

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey baisha,
and can you say how to flash it?
Which files will i need ?
All i found in the internet is in polish.

Hey baisha,
and can you say how to flash it?
Which files will i need ?
All i found in the internet is in polish.

You will need to join PKteam forum (use Google and you can right click and translate into english) to get files or another forum like Sataid or Linuxsat-support. Get either Nebula Zero v2 or Hyperion. You will need to start by flashing the image into Nand then transfer it into hard drive as it runs faster. There are lots of instructions on the forums I mentioned. Lots of reading recommended before you start. Just make sure that when you boot up you can see Nbox Nand and UPDT when you cycle through the instructions on the display, this shows you have a duo multiboot as some images use Freeboot and others use Bt4. Its important to choose the right one so I would visit one of the forums I mentioned.

Ok thank you ,
i will google for pkteam and the 2 other ones.
You say: then transfer it into hard drive as it runs faster
I think i have no hdd inside but there is a USB Port at the Backside.
Before i flash something i must be sure not to brick the nbox.

Ok ,
and thank you for the links.
There are much infos.
But i must register first.

Mods am unsure about one of those links so can you alter and delete them please?

Mods am unsure about one of those links so can you alter and delete them please?

I just deleted your post, it was easier :)

If you are a member of these sites then could you not get the files from there and put them in the downloads on here?

Where do they need to go? never upped here so not sure? also they are more than 29mb allowed and not sure what rarring up would do so thought it was easier to give the source to people. PKteam is a good forum but you have to speak some polish but the mods do speak english and theres always Google Translate

Last edited:
Where do they need to go? never upped here so not sure? also they are more than 29mb allowed and not sure what rarring up would do so thought it was easier to give the source to people. PKteam is a good forum but you have to speak some polish but the mods do speak english and theres always Google Translate

If you get the files together we will get @Mick or @Rat to create a section in the downloads for them :)

Once that's done you can then upload them to there if that suits you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems with that its a bit late now but let me know when and who to contact and I can help with that.

I just plugged the box in and totally lost, anyone able to tell me if its possible to change into english (the menus) I should be able to go from there (have 2 duos so familiar with dcc etc)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

opt butten+setup+system+language ok. hope this helps good look with box.

I just plugged the box in and totally lost, anyone able to tell me if its possible to change into english (the menus) I should be able to go from there (have 2 duos so familiar with dcc etc)

Elmoemo --- Did you get it sorted after I replied to your PM?

Just tries, for anyone else trying its opt button then press ok on yhe second last option then pres the middle option then the second option and choose engliah ;)

Elmoemo --- Did you get it sorted after I replied to your PM?

yea mate, put a diff bouquet on and got channels working but now i want to get them in a decent order and delete all unwanted european channels and get a epg downloaded now, have figured out oscam i think. Any help appreciated :D

yea mate, put a diff bouquet on and got channels working but now i want to get them in a decent order and delete all unwanted european channels and get a epg downloaded now, have figured out oscam i think. Any help appreciated :D

did you get oscam sorted mate im having same problems on my twin tuner nbox looks really good box aswell

Did you use dreambox edit for this or just download something like Rats bouquet and automatically get the channels based on 28.2 channel list?

Back