@ Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
For goodness sake will you all knock it on the head. Just ignore each other and hate each other if you want but give it a rest.

jaffa they dont know how to drop it, thats the problem.

ahahah so you two replyn is ok, we reply and were pushing it.

Would we have this if it was dealt with correctly ?

as for going round in circles so have I trying to get answers to remarks that were made.

As leader of the kumbaya clan I would like us all to hold hands, breath deeply, and say the word ****.

Are with me...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

f-bomb alert

shocked1.jpg

what a laugh it was handled correctly end off if he cant take it posted in the open forums tough thats how it should done no nancy pm's rules are rules we need good members your right where are they at the moment i ask myself most off our members seems to want to bicker about nothing

A dont know about nancy pm rules, a would call it common courtesy and diffusing a hostile situation that this has now became..

Your good members are not bickering they are simply confused at why some threads and posts that are shocking are allowed to go unchecked but if they contest them in any way they get removed..
If you want a site full of racist tabloid shit and members that have been banned a million times over then thats fine..

Am away to get ma dinner and hammer some merrydown down ma neck...

A dont know about nancy pm rules, a would call it common courtesy and diffusing a hostile situation that this has now became..

Your good members are not bickering they are simply confused at why some threads and posts that are shocking are allowed to go unchecked but if they contest them in any way they get removed..
If you want a site full of racist tabloid shit and members that have been banned a million times over then thats fine..

Am away to get ma dinner and hammer some merrydown down ma neck...

friggin love merrydown...almost as much as diamond white !
i got 15 cans of strongbow to get thru though lol

friggin love merrydown...almost as much as diamond white !
i got 15 cans of strongbow to get thru though lol

Lol
Ffs can you imagine this thread at 11pm tonight...
A picked a helluva week to stop chasing the dragon..

God I remember when Rodder`s and Naps were the best of buddies !!

059-2.jpg

Jesus guys my wifes kicked me out, ive got no cash, no job, and ive been sleeping on friends couches for a week! it could be worse eh.:)

Cmon your all better than this, let it go move on have some beer and a big kebab.:banana:

well I cant belive what I read :( I knew something wasnt right from something you said on FB

you got my msn mate ;)

Jesus guys my wifes kicked me out, ive got no cash, no job, and ive been sleeping on friends couches for a week! it could be worse eh.:)

Cmon your all better than this, let it go move on have some beer and a big kebab.:banana:

talk about a thread killer .
Hope things buck up for u mate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back