@ Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
im starting to notice you always comes in every now and then to stoke the fire why? my advice is just leave it alone and i will be keeping a close eye on you from now on my friend

So we are threatening members now for having an opinion ?

a LOT of threads recentley just seem to be getting out of hand .
Lets just take it out on each other on CoD and settle it once and for all lol .
guys its friday...have a beer , be happy .

you know me personally ellie so know what kinda guy I am,it crossed my mind instantly to ban him

but like many members here they push to the limit
then you would have all his friends puting things in there siggys
then you would have more posts popping upsaying the ban was wrong
etc etc

Aimed at me.

The reason that happened before rat was that every one saw my ban for what it was. a complete and utter JOKE. But its ok to ban folk for nothing and then try to publicly make a point of me again.

You think they done all that if I had broken rules mmmm ?

Aimed at me.

The reason that happened before rat was that every one saw my ban for what it was. a complete and utter JOKE. But its ok to ban folk for nothing and then try to publicly make a point of me again.

You think they done all that if I had broken rules mmmm ?

Again you think its all aimed at you , do you like DW or not? i want 1 answer yes or no

never seen anything like it before, all i ask was a couple of members stop swearing, jeaus i get more sence out of my 5 year old daughter.

and as for calling me a penis, thats just a dig so i will ban him, so he can get all his little m8 playing up.

well im not lowering myself, why would i want to go to his level

where am i threatning him?

You will be keeping a close eye on him.

Explain what means then if its not a threat.

I took it that way.

How am I pushing it because i am questioning actions that are taking place on the forum I used to like and enjoy visiting.

When I returned form My ban i conducted my self via pm. Like you should but Napster chose not too. So I think I should be entitled to ask questions. But if I am not just close the thread the now and dont bother replying to me as its going to no where Like many questions in this place.

to be honest rodbouy ..
as much as i think u are ok , i reckon you being a bit childish !

oh and yeah , i reckon that one may be an insult !

im starting to notice you always comes in every now and then to stoke the fire why? my advice is just leave it alone and i will be keeping a close eye on you from now on my friend

Keep your eye on me all day if you want it makes no difference to me..
For your information quite a few people have contributed to this and the other thread.
Rodbouy is a good friend and the salt of the earth at helping people and he and v14 are being treated like shit tbh.

I have posted a few comments as i think the moderators have handled this in a terrible way and some of your posts were frankly awful..
For DW to be a good site you need good members and you are all doing a good job at loosing them just now.
So go ahead,,watch me,,ban me,,a couldn't care less anymore...

Aimed at me.

once again you think its aimed at you mate ?
the siggy thing did happen for you yes.... but its happened to members in the past too
im sure any long standing member will know/remember this

I really dont want to go through you ban,it was a 3 day ban thats long over now,move on and try to forget it ;)

never seen anything like it before, all i ask was a couple of members stop swearing, jeaus i get more sence out of my 5 year old daughter.

and as for calling me a penis, thats just a dig so i will ban him, so he can get all his little m8 playing up.

well im not lowering myself, why would i want to go to his level

Napster. Will you please answer me about the "these members" I want to know to whom you were referring too.

Also his little mate ? Can you just not use names ? who is this then?

once again you think its aimed at you mate ?
the siggy thing did happen for you yes.... but its happened to members in the past too
im sure any long standing member will know/remember this

I really dont want to go through you ban,it was a 3 day ban thats long over now,move on and try to forget it ;)

So why did you bring that up then. I know you dont want to go through it because you would never accept I was banned for not breaking any rules. Nor would any other mod in public. So yes that still grates on me.

Im pointing out that incident and now the manner of this one. Looks like more that just a warning.

For goodness sake will you all knock it on the head. Just ignore each other and hate each other if you want but give it a rest.

Napster. Will you please answer me about the "these members" I want to know to whom you were referring too.

Also his little mate ? Can you just not use names ? who is this then?

i have said what i need to, just move on

For goodness sake will you all knock it on the head. Just ignore each other and hate each other if you want but give it a rest.

god i miss that "thanks" button...
and rodbouy , i apologise for my earlier dig .
I think you are a decent bloke !

Jesus guys my wifes kicked me out, ive got no cash, no job, and ive been sleeping on friends couches for a week! it could be worse eh.:)

Cmon your all better than this, let it go move on have some beer and a big kebab.:banana:

Keep your eye on me all day if you want it makes no difference to me..
For your information quite a few people have contributed to this and the other thread.
Rodbouy is a good friend and the salt of the earth at helping people and he and v14 are being treated like shit tbh.

I have posted a few comments as i think the moderators have handled this in a terrible way and some of your posts were frankly awful..
For DW to be a good site you need good members and you are all doing a good job at loosing them just now.
So go ahead,,watch me,,ban me,,a couldn't care less anymore...

what a laugh it was handled correctly end off if he cant take it posted in the open forums tough thats how it should done no nancy pm's rules are rules we need good members your right where are they at the moment i ask myself most off our members seems to want to bicker about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back