@ Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
napster has pointer out threads of Recent posts

you had to search and find something from 2007

slight difference

tbh its all pretty petty,you have been warned by a Moderator just accept it

I had to search?

I don't think i searched fook all. Or am I getting that pinned on me as well pmsl.

No petty is what happened to me a few weeks back.

But thats ok. Now I am being warned in public but I have now seen where I swore and accept I did it.

But its the manner in which its done. Or is this the new way to do it on DW?

I think both of these threads are pethetic and a prime example of why dw is going to shit

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/240103/#post1781803

swore here but there are plenty of others and not just but rodbuoy so not sure why he is being singled out.

try searching in this area for the word and you will be surprised.

About time the filters where brought back, save all this nonsense as they bad words will get the **** treatment automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both of these threads are pethetic and a prime example of why dw is going to shit

Please mind your swearing.;)
Ave seen a lot worse ones recently..

what negativity?

Rat said i had searched for something from 2007.

I said I didn't search anything. What is negative about that?

why cant you accept that we dont want swearing and move on?

As far as im aware it was just the f word thats not allowed.

If there going to add rules of no swaring then fine - I wont as i repect the mods as its there bord.

However its the same rule of everone, and this also means the mods are not allowed to sware - No one is singled out either.

As for these treads whats wrong with a pm? Hi mate - Just noticed you have been swaring a bit too much recently gonna calm it down? thanks.

Instead of spaming the forum with unless rubbish.

I had to search?

I don't think i searched fook all. Or am I getting that pinned on me as well pmsl.

yeah I got confussed I quoated a post from you but mozr searched napster swearing,easy mistake to be fair with the pace of this thread

see what you lot do,you make my head spin lol

because i feel the way it was handled was appalling and the mod who started the thread made a penis of himself.

but i have a notion i will be moving on soon enough.

If you choose to leave my friend then so be it,and the mod did not make a as you say a "penis" off himself at all you dont like being dictated to do you?

@V14 Ive deleted your last post
please dont insult our Moderators

@V14 Ive deleted your last post
please dont insult our Moderators

Your to soft
Was a time insulting a mod was a ban as it says in the rules https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155604/#post1121816 .

# Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.
# Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision.

If they are adults they will learn from it if not then no great loss.

I have overstepped the mark before and been banned, it soon brought me back into line. No one should be above the rules.

Your to soft
Was a time insulting a mod was a ban as it says in the rules https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155604/#post1121816 .

I have overstepped the mark before and been banned, it soon brought me back into line. No one should be above the rules.

Brought in to line???? what the hell is this place a rehabilitation camp ?

But your right no one should be above the rules AND THAT INCLUDES MODS. But it does not work that way does it !!

Again your points like some others seem to think we have a problem with the FACT we swore, its the MANNER IN HOW IT WAS DEALT WITH.

or is that not been clear over the two threads. I suggest you use you BIG PAPER READING abilities and see what we are moaning about.

Hold on a second,,wtf was that all about,,"your soft",,you trying to get the guy banned?

im starting to notice you always comes in every now and then to stoke the fire why? my advice is just leave it alone and i will be keeping a close eye on you from now on my friend

Brought in to line???? what the hell is this place a rehabilitation camp ?

But your right no one should be above the rules AND THAT INCLUDES MODS. But it does not work that way does it !!

Again your points like some others seem to think we have a problem with the FACT we swore, its the MANNER IN HOW IT WAS DEALT WITH.

or is that not been clear over the two threads. I suggest you use you BIG PAPER READING abilities and see what we are moaning about.

Any chance of just dropping it or not?

Your to soft

you know me personally ellie so know what kinda guy I am,it crossed my mind instantly to ban him

but like many members here they push to the limit
then you would have all his friends puting things in there siggys
then you would have more posts popping upsaying the ban was wrong
etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back