@ Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to comment?

dont try a fuel the situation Nara ;)
we are trying to clam it down and it seems your trying to ignite it again :err:

talk about a thread killer .
Hope things buck up for u mate ...

That was the plan m8. Im sitting here watching a bunch of bloody good blokes going round in circles with each other.

It aint worth it your all better than this.Things sometimes get in a rut fook me i should know all i feel like doing is crying pmsl. But theres always light at the other end of the tunnel.Sometimes ou just have to go through a bit of crap first.:)

Reactions: v14
Chin up sargie mate, your right there is light at the end of the tunnel.

????????? explain or maybe a PM would have been the route to take?

You dont need an explanation because you know what you are trying to do.
But not to worry i suppose as most people can see right through you now.

You dont need an explanation because you know what you are trying to do.
But not to worry i suppose as most people can see right through you now.
:yawn2::yawn2: Move on IANB ffs

Anyone care to comment?

ill comment

another thread of useless crap that will end up in the bin

i suggest ALL mods should have their modding abilities removed for a week, only to stop any intervention, and the same for admins, and let members tear textual chunks out of each other. really go to town on each other, say what the hell you want, threats to kill, racist, sexist, sizeist, ageist, anything you want ist, to each other, post each other steaming turds and put each others mobile numbers online, all out war

then

in a weeks time, when we all come back, and clean up YOUR messes, you can either put up with the way we as a team, thanklessly run DW for free in our spare time, as onr of the best forums on the net, or bugger off to another forum where you wont get away with a quarter of what you get away with here

ill have half a gallon of san muguel after, and ban every coont, @lsat style

To be honest i think the worse and more harsful thing said on the forum ever is

"the cancer of DW"

That is fin dispicable.

Last edited:
ill comment

another thread of useless crap that will end up in the bin

i suggest ALL mods should have their modding abilities removed for a week, only to stop any intervention, and the same for admins, and let members tear textual chunks out of each other. really go to town on each other, say what the hell you want, threats to kill, racist, sexist, sizeist, ageist, anything you want ist, to each other, post each other steaming turds and put each others mobile numbers online, all out war

then

in a weeks time, when we all come back, and clean up YOUR messes, you can either put up with the way we as a team, thanklessly run DW for free in our spare time, as onr of the best forums on the net, or bugger off to another forum where you wont get away with a quarter of what you get away with here

ill have half a gallon of san muguel after, and ban every coont, @lsat style

Whats the point there was a clear example of a mod being racist yesterday in that toilet thread or you forgotten already?

Your no different from the members despite your blue text!

Whats the point there was a clear example of a mod being racist yesterday in that toilet thread or you forgotten already?

im not different from anyone else m8, and ive always said to let members rip each other to shreds

was i the mod in question?

ok, ive been through the whole 10 pages of crap in the mentioned thread, and as im the only mod who posted in it, it must be me

is that for real??

fook this shit, im emigrating, the country gets more laughable every day

so in 200 years time, when britainistan is ruled under muslim law etc, and everything is just like in the middle east today, will all the next gen 'british muslims' also emigrate to find a 'better way of life' then try to impose their beliefs on wherever they end up. again.

i know its the sun, but c'mon ffs

im going to cardiffistan in my morphsuit, see how many people i can offend as they cant see me, see if i can get into the paper lol

yeh lol, but can you imagine campaining to get your own way? itd never happen, youd be told 'if you dont like it, fook off' lol

logging into here would be your best bet for it m8, at least that way, you know that what you are reading is the opinions of a wide spread of people from different backgrounds from all over the country

its wierd that, how so many people, in so many different areas, from so many different backgrounds can all have roughly the same opinion on something, not only on DW, but on just about every other forum that allows such threads to be posted

maybe theres something behind it afterall?

i laughed so hard, i think i wee'd a bit

lol

above is EVERY post i made in that thread

where is this clear example of me being racist?

I don't think its so much racism its more resentment that we have to bend over back wards to accommodate there needs

you come here and we change our laws to suit then you read in the news that a couple got sent to prison for kissing in public in Dubai

To be honest i think the worse and more harsful thing said on the forum ever is

"the cancer of DW"

That is fin dispicable.

Read the guys posts and you'll see why I said it.

I stand by it, he is the cancer of DW.

Anyway, I'm not getting involved in this thread, I only posted as this comment was made by me, I'm not trying to be controversial, it's just mine and many others opinion.

is that for real??

fook this shit, im emigrating, the country gets more laughable every day

so in 200 years time, when britainistan is ruled under muslim law etc, and everything is just like in the middle east today, will all the next gen 'british muslims' also emigrate to find a 'better way of life' then try to impose their beliefs on wherever they end up. again.

i know its the sun, but c'mon ffs

im going to cardiffistan in my morphsuit, see how many people i can offend as they cant see me, see if i can get into the paper lol

The thread was about asians and some weird toilets! You single out muslims only? Are Asians only muslims or is your knowledge really that weak?

Just because your born with white skin doesn't make you think you have more rights then the next man with black skin! You lot really are narrow minded stereotypical. Just because your white and christian you automatically assume you own the land and that is bollox!

What about the blacks who aren't muslims but have been here aslong as you lot?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back