nagra 2 keys

An alternative, that may work to a limited point (depending on the providers not changing thing too often) would be an OPOS type N2 emulator programmed with the data from the original paired N2 card.

@nozzer, our friends across the water, havent they done sometin wit earlier revs of n2 where a rom10 image masquerades as a n2 image,
altho this was prob on sat any way we cud try this if we had some info from an a05

right got a script for unlocking the card tahnks obwan cheers m8 no next part i put it im my glitcher and my glitcher needs to be flashed with newd13 any one know were id get that software had a look but couldnt find

right got a script for unlocking the card tahnks obwan cheers m8 no next part i put it im my glitcher and my glitcher needs to be flashed with newd13 any one know were id get that software had a look but couldnt find

what glitcher do you have?

If you can get in touch with mikedata he can provide the newd13 and app to flash it.

cheers for the help cisk probally not going to get us anywere but might be something on the card useful

newd13 should be part of most glitcher downloads these days. Its now pretty much the standard atmel program. I'm sure you'll find it on most download sites.

me thinks its a sat rom110xx unlocker lol

Well, that would be a start but whoever played with it would need to understand it in order to be able to make the basic changes necessary for each different provider.

If its the sat script im thinking of its been around for a while rom110 rev A01 A02 have had it for an n2 card i had a while back if its ok to post ill post the full pack of stuff it came with

wasnt there a program called "EUROCARTOES" that was used for dumping n2 cards? obviousley needs altering for the irish version of the card

wasnt there a program called "EUROCARTOES" that was used for dumping n2 cards? obviousley needs altering for the irish version of the card

Yes, there was. Its freely available on a lot of download sites (be careful of virii though). Logging what this program does can give great insight into how these cards can be dumped (not unlocked - you cant unlock these cards, only dump them).

As you hint though, the program would not work for unsupported providers but the logged datastream can be used as the basis for a more generic dumper

Here is some of the n2 stuff that was done for sat might help some one but as said there will be stuff that will need changed
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Careful of Virii in that package. I'm flagging up quite a few in some of those programs !!!!!

a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.04.23 Email-Worm.Win32.VB.ar!IK
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.04.23 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.04.23 Win32.Backdoor.Grayb
IkarusT 3.1.1.49.0 2009.04.23 Email-Worm.Win32.VB.ar
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.04.23 VIPRE.Suspicious

Last edited:
using nod32 full and im not picking anything up strange

Last edited:
No, there were quite a few of the top checkers that didn't pick up anything. There may be some false positves from some of the others but its still worth mentioning.

I tend to use an online checker that runs a set of 15 or so scanners on all files i'm wary of.

A good one is -

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan

Another useful hint is to run all programs of a dubious nature in a virtual machine. That way, even if they do infect something you can just delete the infected vm in the dure knowledge your PC has not been affected.

tbh, most virus checkers aren't worth the expense. The majority of them only have around a 75-80% detection rate of genuine virii. You may as well just sandbox the programs in a VM and see what happens.

Last edited:
Back