my clock sticks on my avia 500 nokia box

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
my clock sticks on my avia 500 nokia box what ever image i put on it can go a week then bang it sticks locks up the box it does not matter with image i use it does it with the best images a reboot its ok for a while its weird as my avia 600 nokia has no probs with any images. is there a setting change anywere that can stop this or will a removal of the usless modem. plug stop this clock freeze up. thanks bloodstone...........:)

bloodstone1964 said:
my clock sticks on my avia 500 nokia box what ever image i put on it can go a week then bang it sticks locks up the box it does not matter with image i use it does it with the best images a reboot its ok for a while its weird as my avia 600 nokia has no probs with any images. is there a setting change anywere that can stop this or will a removal of the usless modem. plug stop this clock freeze up. thanks bloodstone...........:)

it wont hurt to take the modem out

but it stcking seems weird try the modem trick then make sure in settings misc enx is off as well

and let us know how you got on after all that m8

cheers

my clock sticks on my avia 500 nokia box what ever image i put on it can go a week then bang it sticks locks up the box it does not matter with image i use it does it with the best images a reboot its ok for a while its weird as my avia 600 nokia has no probs with any images. last night it froze again reboot ok what else can i look at to stop this ......? driver and boot option spts mode off boot mode off imfo start on hard ware mode off avia nokia on enx off driver boot option serial ........

Some boxes get too hot and are nomore able to run 24 hours per day on full power.
Disable the standby mode.

Last edited:
ok ill do that that will be ok but sometimes when it needs to be left on for recording it will still stick ?:)

Back