murderers get payed by you & me !!!!

If the exaggeration opens the statement then that colours my view about the reporters ability to be reasonably objective.

Well I believe , this country is going to the dogs fast.
I think people should have to show a passport to use computers in public buildings.
Rumor has it Leicester wants to become an Islamic state within England.
Would the last person out of our once great country please turn out the lights

Well I believe , this country is going to the dogs fast.
I think people should have to show a passport to use computers in public buildings.
Rumor has it Leicester wants to become an Islamic state within England.
Would the last person out of our once great country please turn out the lights

You have lost it now lol. :roflmao:

:Cheers:

If the exaggeration opens the statement then that colours my view about the reporters ability to be reasonably objective.

Cant disagree with you there mate as you would be correct if that was to be the case.

There was a young lady from Kew
Who often got in a stew
She fell in a pot
Checking it was hot
And was stewed with the stew in a stew

this whole country is screwed, ive said it for years, and ill say it again

its not untill the british civil war is over that anything will get sorted out

everything is backwards, take the mum who killed herself and disabled daughter cos of a gang picking on them, now the gangs family has police protection, someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night woith a knife, and you beat the crap out of them, its you in trouble

forget all this walking on eggshells about everything bolox, say things as they are

the OP felt intimidated because a loud gang of black people were there

HOW THE FOOK IS THAT RACIST??

if he walked in and there was 3 lions roaring their heads off so he walked back out, is he now animalist as well??

fkin racist, what a stupid word, you can only be racist if you are white, im not racist, i hate people, i dont care if youre black, green, white, pink, yellow, christian, muslim, hindu, naturist, hippy, stoner or whatever, you can all be an arsehole just as much as i can, and what colour you are wont change that

untill people stop being so pussy whipped scared of upsetting everyone over anything, this hole of a country will get closer and closer to a flashpoint

and when it hits it, ill be glad that i live on the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere

I'm not scared of upsetting anyone. I just don't believe some of the stuff I read.

There are lots of problems and bad things that go on in this country and there always have been. I would venture to say they are fewer than at many other times in our past.

I'm not scared of upsetting anyone. I just don't believe some of the stuff I read.

There are lots of problems and bad things that go on in this country and there always have been. I would venture to say they are fewer than at many other times in our past.

Its not about upsetting people Hamba, I just mean, there has been a few times since I have joined this forum, and if people mention anything against a minority its being deemed to be of racist content or racist undertones.

In normal day to day living I am over cautious about how I say certain words and the context in which they can be construed.

Can the general public not comment on another group of individuals with out being branded racist ?

Originally Posted by eddyrik123 View Post
By the way ur reply pisses me off, having a go at the geezer just cos he mentioned a black man, its ppl like u why coloured ppl can use the race card at every turn, fookin politically correct spineless shitbag.

Weren't they? How do you know?

Having a go? He said that race creed or sexual orientation would not have come into it. You called him a "fookin politically correct spineless shitbag" Who's having a go?

Read the forum rules about personal attacks on members and keep your "Don't get me wrong I'm not a racist" opinions to yourself.

:ur the man:
LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!!
Oh and ill be the first to admit im a rascist i hate anyone white, black, or yellow.
Any mixed race is fine though LOL

Can the general public not comment on another group of individuals with out being branded racist ?

Of course they can.

But wouldn't you say that another person should be able to question their comments if they felt them to be biased or exaggerated?

I never accused anyone of being racist, just questioned their assumptions.

Of course they can.

But wouldn't you say that another person should be able to question their comments if they felt them to be biased or exaggerated?

No you can question their facts mate, I have no problem with that.

I am not aiming all this at you Hamba, your just the only one replying to me :)

I think peoples assumptions are more quickly questioned if they are based around a minority were racism could then be brought into the equation.

for instance I don’t think this thread would have gathered as much posts should like another OP said to be about Polish or If it was about white British citizens

Of course they can.

But you only seem to question their assumptions when you deem it to be racist, well that's how it seems anyway and it's not just you a few others do it aswell

But you only seem to question their assumptions when you deem it to be racist, well that's how it seems anyway and it's not just you a few others do it aswell

and that's exactly the kind of political correct nonsense that has got this country into the state it currently is.

everything is politically correct now, and thats whats broken the country

cant call it a blackboard no more, in case it offends black people?? WTF!!!

ITS A FOOKIN BOARD, AND ITS BLACK FFS!!!!!!

how many office workers have complained that theyre offended by a whiteboard?? ahhh, but thats not racist cos its white, and white people cant be racially attacked

my little boy is taught bah bah rainbow sheep

what the fook is a rainbow sheep??? ive seen white ones, black ones, brown ones, ones with patches, even racing ones with numbers on, but never a rainbow one

all bow down to the PC brigade, just dont bow too far as your arse in the air may offend someone, and if it dont offend anyone, then someone from the government will be behind you like a shot, seeing what else they can screw out of you lol

regardless of race, colour or how they talk, there are a vast amount of 'ethnic minoritys' in this country and playing the system and they are not in slightest interested in following the traditions of this country. maybe its because they arent aware of what they are perhaps?

morris dancing anyone?

Pity.

I'm going out on the razz tonight, otherwise I would have joined you all in a good old fashioned e-argument.

I will say this. I do not believe the story in the library.

I used to work in one, and the first rule in a library is.

'No Biscuits'

See you in the morning with a hangover. :)

Pity.

I'm going out on the razz tonight, otherwise I would have joined you all in a good old fashioned e-argument.

I will say this. I do not believe the story in the library.

I used to work in one, and the first rule in a library is.

'No Biscuits'

See you in the morning with a hangover. :)

haha have a good night mate, I expect a drunken message on here later :Cheers:

Back