murderers get payed by you & me !!!!

What has PC got to do with not using Baa Baa Black Sheep or not calling a blackboard a blackboard?

If any such rule is made then it is stupidity nothing else.

I will say this. I do not believe the story in the library.

Lol. I'm glad you said it first. :Clap:

Have a good night. I'll expect the usual shitfaced nonsense posts in the early hours. :Cheers:

What has PC got to do with not using Baa Baa Black Sheep or not calling a blackboard a blackboard?

Stop talking common sense! :NoNo:

yep, total stupidity in the guise of political correctness

political correctness deeply offends me, but does anyone care about it?

do they hell lol

i think ill form my own religion thats offended by political correctness and high taxes, then as it upsets my religion, theyll have to listen, right??

When debates start about racism or immigration it usually ends up a total car crash for tons of different reasons!

You will get your racists who believe that all of Britain's problems are down to immigrants ripping the arse out of our country and cheating the system.

You will get people who don't actually know if this is true but it seems an easy explanation as they saw it in the Sun.

You will get people who get intimidated and offended when they see a group of people who have a different skin colour or maybe speak in their native language.

You will get people who think all of the above and that the only way forward is either kick them out or develop a final solution.

(all of the above is not directed at anyone commenting on this thread its just a general opinion)

Then you get people who go into pc overdrive who set stupid rules and terms that no one can understand or respect and confuse both British and immigrants.

Then slap bang in the middle is the government who have no idea at wtf the situation is in terms of numbers but do see a clear and easy answer on how to solve an apparent labour shortage but didn't bank on the recession happening.
Now we have no labour shortage as the recession took care of that but we do have an increased number of unemployed, some of which were immigrants.
So it was ok to bring immigrants in for cheap labour but because the little plan backfired then all of a sudden they are burden to the system.
The government also failed to understand that when you bring a lot of cultures together in a short space of time it "will" create friction and non understanding, but they just didn't care.

In any group of human beings you will always get a minority that will cheat and play the system, that's not a racial thing, its a human thing.
How many threads have we seen having a pop at criminals,immigrants,single mothers etc?

My point being its our government that's too blame for 10yrs of neglect, arrogance and failing all of us in every aspect of society and until we stop blaming everything else, this racist shit will always go on and on.

I look forward to being hammered now.lol...

Nice post Hoppy but I don't really agree with your last sentence about the government. I don't think all that they have done has been great but maybe that is just the nature of things: it's a bloody hard thing to do, running a country.

In my opinion we move onwards all the time to a fairer and more just society - I'm glad I was born when I was and not in my father or grandfather's time.

Each change throws up new challenges but give me what we have nowadays compared to when I was a boy in the 50' and early 60's.

I'm really glad I don't have to wipe my bum on newspaper anymore or go outside in the dark to the loo. I'm glad I can have a bath or a shower without going to the public baths. And these are just the small things. At least, if I was ill, I could see a doctor. It wasn't so easy for my parents when they were young.

There were murders when I was a kid, and rapes, robbery, violence. There were drunks and vandals. There were cruel people, mindless people, bigots.

Things change, and things stay the same.

Last edited:
would it be less intimidating if they were Hoodies? or is it the DREADS that scare you?

ever though the english citizens, don't need too?

Hummmmmmmmm

Aha, so we need ghettos for these people. somewhere we can hid them.
humm interesting.

yeh well if the come to the library by them self and done what they had to without dragging the cousin the nephew the wife the brother and there 16 kids FFS a library is supposed to be a place to relaxand read get some info

people need to have respect there just a bunch of retards with no respect theres signs all over respect others please be quiet

All I hear is "rasta bum clot man in theeee head gone man gone"

whatever they need to put them in solitary confiment.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that this thread has got absolutely bugger all to do with the OP?

woooops yeh I did notice ?

Hope It's not my fault I will not add anymore posts to this thread I've noticed loads of posts go of line on here and now Im doing it lol

sorry wont do it again :proud:

Did anyone else notice that this thread has got absolutely bugger all to do with the OP?

I really like watching Sci-fi on the telly. I enjoyed the first episode of Flash Forward.

I'm really looking forward to Caprica although I will have to download it in order to watch it. The pilot was great.

Nice post Hoppy but I don't really agree with your last sentence about the government. I don't think all that they have done has been great but maybe that is just the nature of things: it's a bloody hard thing to do, running a country.

In my opinion we move onwards all the time to a fairer and more just society - I'm glad I was born when I was and not in my father or grandfather's time.

Each change throws up new challenges but give me what we have nowadays compared to when I was a boy in the 50' and early 60's.

I'm really glad I don't have to wipe my bum on newspaper anymore or go outside in the dark to the loo. I'm glad I can have a bath or a shower without going to the public baths. And these are just the small things. At least, if I was ill, I could see a doctor. It wasn't so easy for my parents when they were young.

There were murders when I was a kid, and rapes, robbery, violence. There were drunks and vandals. There were cruel people, mindless people, bigots.

Things change, and things stay the same.

Now that sounds like the hovis advert pmsl :nopity::Jester:

This country is going to the dogs.

I went out tonight for a few dwinkies and maybe a line (sorry madeinbeats!).

I tried to get served but couldn't get anywhere near the bar. Want to know why?

Well, there were about thirty white men hanging around the bar being loud. They were all wearing expensive clothes, and cheap gold too.

They were obviously not from this country as they used words like 'innit', 'watcha', and 'Cowell'.

There were other normal tax paying people in the pub (black, Asian, Polish) who were intimidated by gang and would only go to the bar when the gang left to go outside and have a 'who can piss into each others mouth' competition.

All I'm saying is that in my day we would not have put up with these white idiots.

The quicker the BNP (I assume that stands for the Black Nationalist Party) get these anglo-saxon scum off our streets the better.

[NB, please take all previous comments with a pinch of irony]

This country is going to the dogs.

I went out tonight for a few dwinkies and maybe a line (sorry madeinbeats!).

I tried to get served but couldn't get anywhere near the bar. Want to know why?

Well, there were about thirty white men hanging around the bar being loud. They were all wearing expensive clothes, and cheap gold too.

They were obviously not from this country as they used words like 'innit', 'watcha', and 'Cowell'.

There were other normal tax paying people in the pub (black, Asian, Polish) who were intimidated by gang and would only go to the bar when the gang left to go outside and have a 'who can piss into each others mouth' competition.

All I'm saying is that in my day we would not have put up with these white idiots.

The quicker the BNP (I assume that stands for the Black Nationalist Party) get these anglo-saxon scum off our streets the better.

[NB, please take all previous comments with a pinch of irony]

I could understand that comment if it were said in Pakistan,Iran or Nigeria or even Arboretum Park but not in England, I know what you are going to say Arboretum Park is in England

Back