'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to wish the women good luck on her 15 days holiday. she should of known better.

just read this thread, shocked to see the number of people that hate Muslims and Islam, (and dont deny it please, becoz you kno you do, so drop the b/s and make an excuse of free speech and what have you) even more shocking was the facts that some of these posts were even posted in the first place.
heres a list of quotes that i think are absolutely idiotic, and portrays the user as an arrogant prat, its a long list, even after i shortented it so bare with me! thanks!:)

Some religions are pissed off far too easily, some would suggest that they were brainwashed barbarians.
my inference=ALL Muslims are barbarian, there NOT, stop generalising and hating muslims

Rediculous, absolutely rediculous, BOMB the bastards.
my inference= inciting hatred, and violence?! bomb them!! im shocked, are you talking about muslims, or muslim countries, either way your talking about mass genocide!! DIGUSTING

YER!!!!! nuke the whole Muslim world, then all the ice that's melting has somewhere to go, we can call it the Muslim sea of tranquillity, then we can move all the north sea rigs and drill the oil.
But on a serious note this is the 21st century do people really believe in all this crap?

My inference= Nuke them!! ? again inciting hatred, acts of mass genocide!, isn’t that just the same as a Muslim extremist saying kill the Christians, Jews, homos etc :Angryfire

Islam....a religion of peace?
my inference=Islam is not peace, thus all Muslims are not peaceful, kill them, hate them!
again disgusting
I renamed my rabbit Mohammed and put him outside in the cold cause he chews everything
my inference= putting fuel on an already lit fire! provakation, stiring, showing disrespect to all peaceful loving Muslims, out of order! Heard a priest abused a young child, don’t think all priests do, Hitler was a Christian, went to church, don’t believe he acted for Christians or Christianity, just like the terrorists don’t act for Islam or Muslims

I don't know what they are teaching you in the Al-quiada camps of Afghanistan but the curriculum really needs to be looked at
my inference= accusing someone of being a terrorist!digusting and again out of order
time for her to pack her bags and let them educate themselves
my inference=Sudanese people are all like that, f**k em! which is also out of order. dont judge an entire country based on this idiotic case, that shouldn’t even be a case
think we should behead the bear, chant some mumbo jumbo and put it on you tube and stop all aid to Sudan
my inference=its pretty similar to my previous one, stop aid to sudan,,,punish the innocent people of Sudan for this case, stupid :puke:

well what the f@ck is the british embassy doing? they should just go straight in take her out , fly her home and then f@ck the country off. this is just madness, why do muslims seem to take offence to everything?
the kids named it, it was a teddy for gods sakes
my inference= all muslims are alike!, which they are NOT, a stupid generalisation! "f@@k that country, is also barbaric, and cowardly post

What a complete load of bollocks, they are a lot of simple minded tossers in Sudan
my inference= all sudanese people are d**heads!, which there NOT!! again another stupid generalisation, by yet about twat! and mass punishment is illegal!
But of course the govt will do anything to please the muslims at the expense of others. I expect the British govt to do jack sh*t.
to please the Muslims? are they not British Muslims? you do know british Muslims, are as much British then yourself, they have a right to speak out, your generalising all Muslims into the same category, Terrorists! Which is arrogant!

wow i'm glad i'm not a muslim . u should obey foreign countrys laws and traditions . its a pretty dumb thing to do . off to hide now lol
thats simply offencsive, "im glad im not a muslim" which muslim wouldnt be offended? Its like saying im glad im not a homosexual becoz etc
What if it was a stuffed pig? Madness!!!
provoking hatred, cowardly
so when we go to a mulim country we have to abide by the laws, no matter how daft they may seem to us, or we get severly punished, yet when muslims arent happy with our laws theyll kick up a fuss untill theyre changed?
there BRITISH muslims, when you say those muslims arent happy about "OUR" laws, you say that as if its not there country also? they are BRITISH muslims, its there COUNTRY as much as it is ours! your a twat, if you think there all not british!
yep, lets all take up our human rights and build lap dancing bars all over the middle east, we have them here so its only fair we should be allowed them if we choose to settle there, after all, its worked the other way round hasnt it.#

Yes Tango Darwin was right we did descend from apes
darwins theory is a THEORY, not proven, not established fact but best possible explanation at this time!
The thing I noticed and I hope the bunch of pillocks we have running our country that the Sundanese have got right. Once the person has served their time they are deported, never to be allowed back in the country.A lesson learn't there !

BRITISH MUSLIMS ARE BRITISH! you cant deport them, because BRITIAN IS THERE COUNTRY!:Kickassro

coming to my points, i think the Sudanese government acted harshly, and am also disturbed how a innocent mistake could reach as far court and punishment.
what i also think is that this story has been blown out of proportion, yes, its a stupid ruling, but i think there more concerning issues that the media should be dealing this, because it provokes hatred like this obviously has done, where people get away with sayin to most foul things possible, in which people show there true colour. this thread is filled with Islam phobic comments, and filled with comments of mass genocide!
why dont people speak as loud over the issue in europe, where you could be jailed for denying the holocaust for up to 5 years. or why how government supports dictators, that ultimately ruin the image of islam, and there followers. what this thread illustrates how some people actually believe in the "fear" that was created by the media, which propagated the awful stereotype that all muslims are terrorirsts, and that they are going to kill us! well there NOT, if they did, the 1.5 billion or whatever muslims, would have strapped themselves with c4 and headed west!
oo and btw i left out the names of the people who said the things above for a gd reason, they know who they are!(not really,,,,,i forgot to copy them! :slap: lol)
sorry about the spelling,,,,rushed through it!

for naming the teddy mohammed, should of called it jingles or some bolloks.

do people actually give a feck if she gets locked up or not, because I don't its not harming me or you for that matter in any way shape or form. we still get to wake up in our beds the next morning . if people feel so strongly about this women go protest outside the sudaneese embassy and rage your feelings there.

Embassy of the Republic of the Sudan
3 Cleveland Row
St. James’s
London
SW1A 1DD

i think this women, the sudaneese goverment , this teddy the whole fiasco is just plain and utter bollocks....bollocks that what BOLLOCKS!!

Last edited:
Wow, I read through this whole topic, and im disgusted by some of the comments, not going to name names as you know who you are, this whole story has been blown out of proportion, its a complete farce, she should not be punished for a honest mistake. Seems the media have done it again, fueling a fire.

I think the bottom line is if you don't like the customs and believes of a country then you shouldn't go and live or work there . I'm not going to live in a muslim country because i don't like what they stand for . On the other hand i would respect anyone for not wanting to live here because they don't like what we stand for . But i am British and i don't see why we should have to change our way of life to suit immigrants to these isles . Some councils in this country are trying to tone down Xmas so it doesn't upset the immigrants !! .I would like to see what would happen in a muslim country if immigrants objected to ramadan . At the end of the day i think everyone should accept a countries customs etc so maybe its time to stop trying to help and just keep ours and their teachers etc at home and let everyone try to get on with leading a good life

Agree totally with this quote, It may seem selfish but if you try to help and it backfires like it is at the minute, why bother, leave them to it.

Last edited:
this is true - some of the comments made by people here are totally out of order.

Without knowing all the facts about this, I think the woman made an honest, if not naive, mistake in doing this ndI dontreally understand why the Sudanese clerics would see this as a western plotto undermine Islam.

However, Muslims countries dontstand for a certain thing or things. Again, we musnt blur religion, culture and government together. As another poster has pointed out, there are a loads of muslims in Britain. Most were born here, some came to live here, some converted - but our muslims dont go round beaving like this (I want to say because they are British, but people might get offended :)).

But, there is truth in that if you dont like a countries laws, social structure and/or religion - simply dont go there. I would imagine a lot of guys here wouldnt have a problem going to Saudi for instance. The only thing you wouldnt be allowed to do is drink (So I ait going), however your wives would need to take a scarf with them (downer, its ot their reilgion) or if you have a gf, you would need to pretend to be man and wife (a bit old fashioned?). In saying this though, we would expect any tourist or immigrant to adhere to our laws and culture almost immediatley, so its a two way street.

Another couple of things to point out - accordig to Islam, there are rules and laws extended to non-muslims. Any country that creates an agreement actually falls int o an armistice with every muslim country. So, according to the Quran, as soon as one country in the west does this(ahl al-ahd), then everything should be nice and peaceful. It would also mean that non-muslims would be exempt from all Islamic religous laws...

Would be interesting to see how that works out.

I object to calling a teddybear "Jingle Bolloxs" as I sure someone somewhere will find it offensive.

Perhaps if no-one communicated then there wouldn't be an issue.

I wouldnt be offended, however I would find it difficult to explain the name to Sudanese school children :)

Good job it wasn't a donkey they were naming could have called it Muffin the Mule
try and explain that

I think some people may have stepped over the mark with there comments - but I think its just because of the stupidness of the Shari Law, being applied to a non-muslim - who had no intenstion of causing any offence.... Other cultures and religions are allowed to peacefully follow thier religoin in the UK preety much do as they please and even encouraged.... so when everyone see no tollerance in an Islamic country - of course people are going to speak out.....over the double standardness - which they feel are being applied.

And this topic is dragging so long because some people are too busy trying to say this sillyness is justified and are given stupid examples to compare with - I mean come on, I know there are still some silly laws in the western world as but this Sudanees thing just takes the P*SS - Muslims have been vocal about this issue and most condemed it too - however I dont see them in there number going out to sudanese embasy protesting saying free the women - however if a similar thing had happened to a muslim women in the UK - you would bet any money there would be protests and plackard out side on the streets straight away..... if Muslims feel strongly about themselve being potrayed unfairly then - I agree that the media can do a lot to help - but before that Muslims need to show themselves about how fair they are....do exactly what they would do if this was a muslim women in a western country..... Im not saying this is easy or fair or that people should have to prove themselve but in todays day and age its about taking a step forward in the right direction and reaching out to other so show compassion and tolerance.

READ THE END OF MY SIGGY FIRST

me said:
so when we go to a mulim country we have to abide by the laws, no matter how daft they may seem to us, or we get severly punished, yet when muslims arent happy with our laws theyll kick up a fuss untill theyre changed?

sting 695 said:
there BRITISH muslims, when you say those muslims arent happy about "OUR" laws, you say that as if its not there country also? they are BRITISH muslims, its there COUNTRY as much as it is ours! your a twat, if you think there all not british!

no m8, did i say anything about the origins of the muslims complaining about our 'offensive' laws and beliefs? i personally dont care what someone else believes, if you want to believe that when you die little green men will beam you to a better plece, but only if you pray to the spaghetti monster and paint your toes green every tuesday then go right ahead, cos believing it doesnt affect me

i do agree with a few of the 'offensive' posts made here though, there are people who are too sensitive and look for a reason to stir things up, to call everyone a racist. WELL FOOK IT, IM NOT RACIST but if i was to say how proud of my herritage i am then that instantly brands me one as its something most people are too scared to say, in case they offend someone

im a white welsh aethist and proud of it, im not british, im welsh, my grandfathers fought in wars to try and keep this country free, this country that the government is bending over and letting get shafted by the rest of the world

call me what you want, im as proud of my herritage as you are, i believe what is laid in fornt of me in fact and evidence, but, im willing to learn from others and adapt my ways, my life is my own to do what i choose

Well said Digidude.

...and I'd just like to add that I'll be calling my next SHIT 'Mohammed", then I'll put it in a box and post it to that 3rd world muslim hell hole known as Sudan.

NEWS

Check out the latest f**king update - now they are asking for the teacher to be shot as well- why dont the government just bomb that place - get rid of some of the Islamic fanatics in this world before its too late - may be they should hand over a contract to Isreal - because the british government is just sh*te and wont do anything except talk.

Oh and also the people say the sentence is too lenient - are these people just trying to be stupid or what.....

Last edited:
Originally from Wales I like to think that I have made the effort to understand people of all origins and beliefs.

Political Correctness is the modern Holy Grail gone wrong. The world is full of all kinds of folk, good, bad and indifferent. Lived in the ME for 15 years and made lots of good friends Muslim, Christian and others alike. We all believe in what we believe in and I guess that so Christianity is no saint, history tells us that, and no matter how much Christianity tries to hide it.

We have witnessed such events on an ever increasing regularity over the past years and my guess is that is why non Muslims in the world are so fed up with seeing the extremism that is portrayed in all of these happenings.

Most folk in the world are of a very forgiving nature but the sad thing is when they say what they feel in their own country nowadays there are those that will always exploit even the most benign statement and turn it into something of a religious attack on others beliefs.

Freedom of speech and beliefs do not exist in the UK any longer. You will like folk of whatever race gender or creed whether they are Christians, Muslims, Heterosexuals, Gays and so on because it is a political mandate, whether we like it or not. So if people seem to be up in arms it is because they are not allowed to have their own thoughts likes and dislikes anymore.

The real issue of this post still remains that what happened in Sudan is absolutely ludicrous. To see grown men, if you can call them that, who probably new nothing of the issue, until the press got their hooks into it, or had an appraisal by a local religious agitator, or whatever, say that it is an affront to them and their religious beliefs remains very sad and it has no place in the modern world.

NEWS

Check out the latest f**king update - now they are asking for the teacher to be shot as well- why dont the government just bomb that place - get rid of some of the Islamic fanatics in this world before its too late - may be they should hand over a contract to Isreal - because the british government is just sh*te and wont do anything except talk.

Oh and also the people say the sentence is too lenient - are these people just trying to be stupid or what.....

Have you got a link to what you say Giggles mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back