'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not saying men did not live in caves
im sorry i must have not understood your previous post correctly
ofcourse men lived in cave,eat raw meat
but i dont beleive in half man half ape kid of stuff

I believe in the Big bang and evaluation and a lot of what Darwin says made sense.
Far to much evidence to say anything else
You Tango can believe what you like its a free country and your very lucky to live in one.
As for that poor women who knows, but lets hope the west pull out the the countries run by religious nuts.

caveman came from nowhere, you read about them at school in a book written by roald dhal or some one else

religous texts are revelations revealed thousand of years ago to men who thought the sun and sea were gods

if you dont belive in religeon then thats cool

i respect you for that and please dont criticise me for being religous and dont judge my religeon on actions of a few men
islam even still today is the fastest growing religeon and thats in the western world

There you tango, guess there could'nt have been any women around then as those relgous texts, in your words, were only revealed to men!!!

Don't see anyone critisising you or your religeous beliefs. Guess we would all agree that religeon is one of the most explosive topics to discuss.

The issue still remains what is going on in Sudan remains utter bulls**t

Tango mate, you can argue with certain people on this forum, till you turned blue, but they will not accept what you say to them.

a good point well put , that's why I stopped posting in this thread a couple of days ago ;)

those that won't accept or at least understand a viewpoint and post comments such as 'silly little boy' amongst other BS are immature and offensive. you know who you are.

*cough* @herbie

wot happened to your rep son you must have worked hard on that .....

OK, I've been reading a few posts on this thread and some of the views are just plain offensive, and I'm surprised that mods have not intervened.

In the case of the teacher, I believe that it was a genuine mistake and that no action should be taken against her.

However, I don't agree with the peeps that are saying that the punishments received in middle eastern countries are wrong i.e getting a hand chopped off for stealing.

Example:

In Saudi Arabia when its time for prayers all the shop keepers and business owners go the the Mosque and leave there shops wide open. No locks, no security guards, nothing.

Not a single thing gets stolen. You know why? Because people know that if they steal they'll lose one of their hands, so guess what? No one steals! Simple as that.

Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and the UK has one of the highest. Is it any wonder we're having a prison crisis here in the UK?

What I'm trying to say is, we can all learn from each others rules and traditions. In some aspects the West can learn lessons from how things are done in the East, and vice versa.

Last edited:
a good point well put , that's why I stopped posting in this thread a couple of days ago ;)

those that won't accept or at least understand a viewpoint and post comments such as 'silly little boy' amongst other BS are immature and offensive. you know who you are.

*cough* @herbie

wot happened to your rep son you must have worked hard on that .....

go back to read post #67

civilised
civilized

The silly little boy was jumping all over me because he thinks civilized was spelt wrong and that does not give him the right to call me an idiot with a keyboard

Erazor786

Have to totally agree with your post mate! Well done for posting your comments - I dont know how old you are mate, but you have shown by your post that you are obviously the most grown up!
Best wishes to you.

UK Gov stop pandering to the Saudi Gov & get this poor woman reprieved NOW!

Lets hope they get her sent back home before her 15 days jail. Perhaps we should bring some of these Middle Eastern corporal punishments to the UK for the immigrants over here.

I feel sorry for the poor woman, she made a small mistake but wasnt aware she was making a mistake but they made a huge error by using her as a political pawn and who knows what deal was done but they had to save face and sentenced her anyway. Such a shame that she has had to go through all this. She has now lost they job she loved but I guess the papers will pay her for her story, I am sure she would like to turn back the clock but she may as well make the most of it now.

Its an absolute load of crap,this woman names a teddy mohammed and gets 2 weeks in jail,i feel this is political.
Everything all over Muslim religion is getting to become a joke,some people have been wrong in the past, making comments about religion but this is daft.

Send the SAS in to get her out, then blow the fockers off the map. Muhammad is the most common name in this country ENGLAND. So why the fock cant you call a stuffed toy it over there. This shit makes me mad. Lets go to war with the bastards. Focking skinnys.

ive never been to afghanistan i dont intend to go
i dont agree with al qaida
and coming back to your post i fully understand what im talkin about its you who are not sure wether you descended from apes or if there was a big bang
we beleive in hardcore facts not theorys

Benn reading through this thread and i am by no mean religous but believe people have the right to believe what they want to but please, you mention you believe in hardcore facts so please tell me where the evidence is that makes adam the first man on earth and to be honest not only that one but the majority or religious stories and i mean all religions are just that stories with no real fact or hardcore evidence to support them.

muslim/islamic bashing is a fairly daily occurance.

be it the cartoons, veil, or now the naming of the teddy etc.

the cartoons were well outa order but there seems to be some kinda misunderstanding with the teddy.

people are not the same many believes and cultures and ways of doing things there own way or which they have been taught by there forfarthers.

we should respect one another and learn the facts before judging other people.

daily basis in the media you only here negativity about islam/muslims
muslim this or muslim that and its making me feel sick..
the majority of muslim are sensative and some do take the matters in there own hand and do wrong and horrible things(suicide bombings etc).
i dont agree with this and there should be proper ways in dealing with dilemas and confusion.

why is it that the fastest growing religion in the world is islam. in a funny way i reckon the negative media protrayel about islam is having and effect on the non-muslim who inturn read about the teaching of the faith and whats it really about.

allah knows best

Benn reading through this thread and i am by no mean religous but believe people have the right to believe what they want to but please, you mention you believe in hardcore facts so please tell me where the evidence is that makes adam the first man on earth and to be honest not only that one but the majority or religious stories and i mean all religions are just that stories with no real fact or hardcore evidence to support them.

here's your hardcore evidence ..how the world began
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kifaxeu5PUw&feature=related[/ame]
watch

14 days for letting a child name a teddy bear - this has to be one of the most stupidist things that i have heard for a very long time..... putting religion aside - where does peoples common sence go in matters like this????

Send the SAS in to get her out, then blow the fockers off the map. Muhammad is the most common name in this country ENGLAND. So why the fock cant you call a stuffed toy it over there. This shit makes me mad. Lets go to war with the bastards. Focking skinnys.

Are you American by any chance?

think we need to read between the lines here . she was asked a few times to stop by the school but refused too . for all we know she might well be a trouble maker , she might of backed the police into a corner .. theres some funny people about u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back