Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali, the silver-tongued boxer and civil rights champion who famously proclaimed himself "The Greatest" and then spent a lifetime living up to the billing, is dead.

Ali died Friday at a Phoenix-area hospital, where he had spent the past few days being treated for respiratory complications, a family spokesman confirmed to NBC News. He was 74

Muhammad Ali, '''The Greatest of All Time''', Dead at 74 - NBC News

R.I.P Muhammad Ali

Last edited:
Aside to the civil rights causes etc Ali was the greatest boxer that I have ever had the privilege to watch, albeit on TV. There have been many great heavyweight boxers but there has been only one 'greatest'.

RIP Muhammad Ali

A genuine champion of the world.

World Championship boxing nowadays with all the different governing bodies is a money making joke designed to bleed as much from the public as possible. Internal politics is more important than talent.

I remember getting out of bed in the early hours of the morning to watch Ali's title fights on (free)TV. I wouldn't walk into the next room to watch boxing today.

Omg RIP Muhammad Ali you was indeed the greatest boxer. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. :(

ali_1942-2016-680.jpg

RIP Muhammad Ali. Another legend gone really sad.

I saw a news report of him going into the Phoenix Hospital and could hardly recognise him, so I am not surprised at his death.
But he is a loss of the greatest boxer and showman of all time,
RIP Cassius Clay / Muhammad Ali:rip:

He was a good singer as well Ladies and Gentlemen.
[video=youtube_share;BtIF0OqRnOE]https://youtu.be/BtIF0OqRnOE[/video]

A true legend who could back up what he said. The best boxer ever to grace the ring. R.I.P the Greatest.

Sad sad day for the sports world a great loss and a true legend. I hope he is doing the Ali shuffle up there. RIP Legend.

For me, Ali was the finest boxer I ever saw, he truly was the greatest of all time, he would not only knock his opponent out, but tell him which round he would do it in. R.I.P. Champ.

Back