Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead

My bad, hadn't heard that and assumed it was the second nurse who killed herself. I heard the prank call and thought "who would fall for that". Condolences to the poor woman's family. That makes it worse: did someone a favour by answering the phone and it goes to all this? Dreadful.

It hartdy the ****ing DJ's fault is it? They didnt know she was mental and was on the verge of killing her self. This might have sent her over the edge, but who knows maybe the next PPI phone call she got would have done the same.

It hartdy the ****ing DJ's fault is it? They didnt know she was mental and was on the verge of killing her self. This might have sent her over the edge, but who knows maybe the next PPI phone call she got would have done the same.

Bit harsh that comment mate imho do we know anything about the mentality of this nurse? or am I missing something.

Thats my point miggy,

Neighter did the DJ's They where having a laugh, I belive her deth is still unexplained, so its either going to be somthing like a hart attack or susicde, its unlikey to be murder.

Either way there too many unknow factors about the nurse, and i think its unfair to blame the DJ's.

Thats my point miggy,

Neighter did the DJ's They where having a laugh, I belive her deth is still unexplained, so its either going to be somthing like a hart attack or susicde, its unlikey to be murder.

Either way there too many unknow factors about the nurse, and i think its unfair to blame the DJ's.
Good point joe I suppose the truth will come out sooner or later though.

Fook better close the fun and laughter room before some nut tops themselves

It is a sad story with a bad outcome , but I just think todays society has turned into a blame game and always passing the buck on to someone else . As already mentioned she must have been a very unstable person to let this push her into taking her own life .

Back