Motorcyclists overtaking on blind corners!

as long as your over 21 and pass on a 36kw bike you can ride anything

And it's ok for a 17yr old to drive a 200MPH+ car 5 minutes after he passes his test

And peeps need to get used to bikes, if the fuel prices keep going the way they have been then more & more peeps will end up riding.

Well as far as I am concerned your mate out of work was/is not licensed to drive a R6 capable doing a 150 as riders that pass a test must wait for 2 years to ride more powerfull machines or pass an extra test if 21yrs old.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/RidingMotorcyclesAndMopeds/DG_4022568

Unlike car drivers who can pass a test on monday morning and by lunchtime be driving a Ferrari ;)

He was over 21 and I'm pretty sure he did all the relevant tests. To be fair though he was none too better in a car. Used to thrash everything to within an inch of its life.

lol only if mate!

Not all bikers just the ones that ride the white line when a lorry is coming the other way

Just like most bike riders then. except of course they at 120MPH

I wount get so defensive m8. We are not saying that all bike riders are the same. What we are moaning about is idiots that give other bike riders a bad name.

A few years back I was driving my car down a back road in shropshire. I had a bike behind me riding sensibly. He had many opertunities to pass me but never bothered. 2 more bikers came shooting up behind both of us and overtook round a blind bend. The biker behind me gave them a w**ker hand signal as they past us both.

I have ridden bikes on and off road for years but have got to say my road bike has now been sold and just ride off road now. Roads are too dangerous now with more traffic and the fact that bikes are so fast now, You end up riding like a Tw*t without realising it.

I have ridden bikes on and off road for years but have got to say my road bike has now been sold and just ride off road now. Roads are too dangerous now with more traffic and the fact that bikes are so fast now, You end up riding like a Tw*t without realising it.

A bike, exactly the same as a car will only go as fast as you make it go, I personally ride a 1200cc and do not struggle to keep my speed down.

I am glad to hear you are leaving road riding to those who can do it safely :Clap:

Should be joining you soon m8, only on 125 for commute to work.....

Fuel prices are still climbing, Might have to sell the car too lol.

Should be joining you soon m8, only on 125 for commute to work.....

Fuel prices are still climbing, Might have to sell the car too lol.

Not a 100% sure where I read it but bike sales are up 30% compared to last year

I think more bikers and less cars would be a very good thing, less pollution, a hell of a lot less traffic jams, a lot more parking spaces.

Safer too, nobody on mobile phones, having their lunch or doing their feckin makeup while driving !! lol

Back