BLM and the media, we are being played

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reading about another death across the pond really got my blood boiling over the weekend. Not that I live there or would ever want to, but it highlights the way the media are operating, manipulating us to perpetuate their sick agenda, and even worse it's spilled over here where it has feck all to do with us.
Unlike the infamous George Floyd case, this time it was an innocent 5 year old kid, playing on his bike in front of his home being shot in the back of the head by a passer-by, apparently for 'getting in his way'.
Personally I would have thought a case like this would provoke far more outrage than the death of an out-his-face junkie with a criminal history as long as your arm. (Although I don't agree wth how GF died, I still think the world is a better place without him, the point I am trying to make is the saturation media coverage was completely out of proprtion given the background).
But this latest case is different. The kid was white and the (alleged?) murderer is.... you guessed correctly.
At the end of the day, a young life was tragically taken and skin colour of either party should not come into it. But why the media silence? Double standards?
Search "Media silence Cannon Hinnant".

Search "Media silence Cannon Hinnant".

What media silence? emotions11.gif

It's reported in the 'Sun', the 'Independant', CNN, Newsweek, WCNC, Buzzfeed, the 'Washington Post', Fox News, CBS,......etc. etc.

I could go on trevortron m8, but this damp weather is playing have with my arthritic fingers., however Snopes.com the fact checking website has an interesting take on it...

Was a Black Man Charged in the Killing of a White 5-Year-Old in North Carolina?

Unfortunately, I think it's you that's being played m8.

Yes, they're reporting on it NOW but they had to be coaxed into it. And I wouldn't trust Snopes any more than I trust the BBC.

Back