Motorbike insurance.

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondered who you guys are with. My current insurers are taking the p1$$ with my renewal.

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I am doing and Bennetts are coming out cheapest. Any issues with them?

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also with bennetts, cheapest by far, and went down on My second year for a change.

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if You check most insurers @Cressi You will find similar pages, I know I did when I checked out Bikesure that @gadgethome posted. There's always someone who has problems.

Adamsmith509

Reaction score
I believe everyone will be different. Go on go compare and moneysupermarket. Add addition security when your filling in the insurance. Explain your doing only 2k miles a a year and it’s locked in garage at night.
It could be to your area is a known area for stolen vehicles so that’s maybe why and also your age. Nobody should every pay more than £100 a month for any bike insurance even if it’s got delivery insurance

Reaction score
Just wondered who you guys are with. My current insurers are taking the p1$$ with my renewal.
I have insured my bike on the compare market insurance bike insurance, they can provide effective policies at a reasonable cost. Why don't you try it? You can visit them, I felt cheaper than the others.

TEST