Motorbike insurance.

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondered who you guys are with. My current insurers are taking the p1$$ with my renewal.

Thats exactly what I am doing and Bennetts are coming out cheapest. Any issues with them?

I'm also with bennetts, cheapest by far, and went down on My second year for a change.

I'm sure if You check most insurers @Cressi You will find similar pages, I know I did when I checked out Bikesure that @gadgethome posted. There's always someone who has problems.

I believe everyone will be different. Go on go compare and moneysupermarket. Add addition security when your filling in the insurance. Explain your doing only 2k miles a a year and it’s locked in garage at night.
It could be to your area is a known area for stolen vehicles so that’s maybe why and also your age. Nobody should every pay more than £100 a month for any bike insurance even if it’s got delivery insurance

After using comparison sites I started reading reviews about some of these companies. Most were cheap for a reason & caused horrendous headaches in the need of a claim. My experience with bike insurers are Carole Nash & Hastings direct. both have been great but not the cheapest.

Back