motor problem with technomate 3200

crofty05

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ok the problem is the motor seems to be perfect on my sat meter now on the technomate 3200 its going east no problem now when i go west there is noting the strange thing i did notice is when im in my list of satellietes say we start at 19e and work down 16e 13e so on when i get to thor 1w it actually says 1e and all west satellietes have east instead of west is this my problem if so how do i correct it

this is a software problem m8, i had it and could never fix it, even TM are stuck with this one

they should all still work as normal, but for some reason are listed as being E instead of W

cheers m8 so should this box still be hitting the west satellites i have checked it with a a trimax meter and its picking up perfect so i dont know what to do next

yes m8

i first identified this when i had the 3500 just as they were released

its down to something getting corrupted in the channel database setup, me and the main guy from technomate tried allsorts for weeks

your motor should still hit the west satellites, mine still does, it just for some reason names them all east, so itll show (example)

16E
16E
13E
10E
7E
5E
1E
5E
7E
12.5E
15E
22E
30E

bue 1E-30E is actually west

ill try and find the procedure i went through a million times to try and rectify it, without any success if you want a go, but like i said, it still drives the dish as normal, and you can mess about and rename the satellites with a W, but it still shows their positions falsly as East

Ive had this problem but Ive sorted it..this is how its done, you get darkman loader or the original for the first part and you go to Technomate site and get the very first firmware released then you load it to your box..then you get the latest patch and patch the receiver but before you do anything like softcams go and do a factory reset..then it should all be sorted but you will have to start your channel list again

cheers guys im going to go trying it now and see how it goes i will post results for future problems once again thanks

Back