More interesting info about Spiderbox/M Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have any problems with you warning members about the possibilitys of flashing the mvision with spiderbox software

what i do have is your agenda
why not tell everybody who you are

and what position on al***t you have
i have read back through your posts and you have done nothing but slate technomate boxes like your friend bobi/ darkman

you should think your self lucky that you managed to reach 25 posts if this would have been your forum you would have been banned

by all means stay and join in but dont just slag off because you are backing bobi

but if you dont like what we do here go

If you don't want to believe me that's your perogative. But from what i have seen posted here, including abuse to staff members, no way they deleted a post about the spiderbox.

All i can tell you is what i personally have been experiencing the last couple of days. If you want to look at the shoutbox you will see that the site is being worked on and other people have been having problems also.

but do not insult me by trying to convince me and others that my words of advice were not deliberately erased.
as i stated your post deletion isnt in the logs if i had deleted it i would tell you
what have i got to be worried about
and yes posts can be hard deleted
but that still shows in logs and nothing is there

Not wanting to be involved in any conflicts, i would not recoment loading spiderbox software on a different box as it go well wrong.

One box is not a clone of the other and those gift packages can be controled my serial and mac address. I certainly would not recomend it at all as it could damage boxes of people who paid good money for them.

I am sure Mvision or uncle max will come out with apropriated software for the boxes they produce and support.

Do not mess with third party software that was not designed for your box. Spiderbox developed and still develops software designed to work with their hardware condictions and would not be stupid to don't have measures in place on such a delicate matter as their software.

It is my best wishful advice to all, for the good of those boxes and owners

Last edited:
This is getting a bit tiresome now, every thread on the technomate/spiderbox is getting spammed by these bampots plugging their boxes and slagging of others, feck off back to where you come from. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
hi not taking sides at all
but i will confirm there was a post about warning of flashing the hd300
im fully aware whom the <<< als#t >>> admin is, but he did post i read it
and then went to look at his user profile when i came back to the thread it had gone

Last edited:
and then went to look at his user profile when i came back to the thread it had gone
i am not saying the post wasnt deleted i am just trying to find out who and why it was deleted

i am a fair admin
i will give every one a fair chance

about flashing the mvision box with the spiderbox software isnt that up to the owner if they break it then thats there problem not anyone elses

Last edited:
i am not saying the post wasnt deleted i am just trying to find out who and why it was deleted

i am a fair admin
i will give every one a fair chance

Really? Then what about this?

as i stated your post deletion isnt in the logs if i had deleted it i would tell you
what have i got to be worried about
and yes posts can be hard deleted
but that still shows in logs and nothing is there

I think you're confusing me with someone else.. lol

However, thanks for confirming the post was deleted.

He hasn't confirmed the post was deleted, all he has confirmed is that the post existed. Nobody here has suggested that the post never existed, just that it wasn't necessarily deleted, but got lost somehow with the site upgrade work.

Really? Then what about this?
its about that it doesnt show in logs that it has been deleted
if it has i am trying to find out who and why
its not rocket science is it

about flashing the mvision box with the spiderbox software isnt that up to the owner if they break it then thats there problem not anyone elses
Well that's hardly altruistic, now is it? People spend hard-earned money on their receivers, and yes they can take chances but not on bad advice given wthout warnings of the possible consequences.
The strange thing is that this is all posted in the spiderbox section. The thread is of no benefit to spiderbox users whatsoever, and surely moderators should have move this to the Mvision section? Better not though, as it could cause damage there. If this is an attempt at advertising Mvision receivers, it's not the way to go.
Really, a responsible administration could have removed the thread completely.

Well that's hardly altruistic, now is it? People spend hard-earned money on their receivers, and yes they can take chances but not on bad advice given wthout warnings of the possible consequences.
The strange thing is that this is all posted in the spiderbox section. The thread is of no benefit to spiderbox users whatsoever, and surely moderators should have move this to the Mvision section? Better not though, as it could cause damage there. If this is an attempt at advertising Mvision receivers, it's not the way to go.
Really, a responsible administration could have removed the thread completely.

my friend none off us run any business in the satellite industry so we dont promote any reciever of any make at all like ive said if they flash it with software thats going to muck it up then buyer beware infact just for you i will make a sticky at the top of the spiderbox thread outlining the warning you have heed is that okay with you?

its about that it doesnt show in logs that it has been deleted
if it has i am trying to find out who and why
its not rocket science is it

Depending on how your software is set up, you may need direct server access to see who deleted the post and when. VBulletin may not give you the option to view hard deletes unless you already know who did it.

It's not rocket science..

last time i checked this site didnt advertise any boxes, it had sections about good and bad parts of boxes,

it just shows why your here though, nothing to do with the discussion of the box, its all about saving sales but whats happening is its damaging sales, shame no one involved in the box has a marketing brain because if they did they'd keepit shut or be at least subtle in there words.

i cant wait till the box dies a death so it can get back to normal on here, judging by past efforts there'll be another box out with no support in 6 mnths from the same man.

my friend none off us run any business in the satellite industry so we dont promote any reciever of any make at all like ive said if they flash it with software thats going to muck it up then buyer beware infact just for you i will make a sticky at the top of the spiderbox thread outlining the warning you have heed is that okay with you?

I think it would be better placed in the Mvision section, don't you? No spiderbox user is going to get any benefit from a warning about flashing Mvision receivers.

I think it would be better placed in the Mvision section, don't you? No spiderbox user is going to get any benefit from a warning about flashing Mvision receivers.

no problem at all just ask and we can do

Depending on how your software is set up, you may need direct server access to see who deleted the post and when. VBulletin may not give you the option to view hard deletes unless you already know who did it.

It's not rocket science..
you never answered one of my questions
and this was it what position do u hold on al***t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back