More interesting info about Spiderbox/M Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam1611

Inactive User
Reaction score
Found elsewhere whilst I was doing my Bank Holiday browsing.

m/vision soft 300hd d/p/esp digitv/meo..ok

hi, good news for m/vision 300 hd, change the master soft to spiderbox 9000hd and the 3 last soft . menu change with more options, and connected to internet and you get all this chanels open, . digital spain full with hd, digitv 16 est and meo 30west

If any members have or are going to buy one of the M Vision receivers we may be able to see if this holds any water. The HD Combo I tested the Spiderbox software on will not allow updates which I assume is down to the Terrestrial tuner on the Combo.

Regards

Liam

So the Mvision is using the spiderboxes software and "gift"?

not the gift, by the looks of it, just the CSNet thingy

Welcome back Paradox, just in case you missed it you can change an M Vision into a Spiderbox. I have contacted the original poster on Sat Television and see what the reply is about the post he made. Will keep you informed.

Regards

Liam

The D+ HD stuff isn't working on share at moment. Meo TV is ok though.

Cambio de Tarjetas Nagra para el iPlus ( Golpe a la piratería ) Diesl.com Blog

en Inglés ;)

Nagra Card Change for iPlus (Blow to piracy)

To remove the display cardsharing Channels HD Digital + platform, it has "reacted" and got at some point that HD signals can not be seen in other receivers than in the actual iPlus offered by Digital + platform. Apparently subscribers "old" who dump their cards had two "Data" very important deco and matching card and could be operated in other HD receivers other than the iPlus. Digital + has moved all its channels to Astra and changed the Conditional Access Card (White Card) with new data (the data) can no longer dump a "home" with an obligation to have only the iPlus HD receive channels of the platform. As from yesterday is no longer possible to make cardsharing at least with HD channels.

PS: The author of this blog and myself are against piracy, but make use of free speech and reports of what is happening on the Internet. You will not find the Files, Keys, links or any information that violates the law. Subscribe and leave piracy will save many jobs.

Just received confirmation that it's CSNet that works with the above info and not the "gift".

Regards

Liam

Spiderbox software will damage an MVision receiver. I just posted explaining why and how, but someone here with an agenda has deleted it.
I see lots of complaints on this forum about members being censored on other forums, and yet my posts get deleted for no good reason.
Someone give me a reasonable explanation why my warning that Csnet can damage unauthorised receivers has been deleted please.
Or is this forum all just propaganda and nonsense after all?

Spiderbox software will damage an MVision receiver. I just posted explaining why and how, but someone here with an agenda has deleted it.
I see lots of complaints on this forum about members being censored on other forums, and yet my posts get deleted for no good reason.
Someone give me a reasonable explanation why my warning that Csnet can damage unauthorised receivers has been deleted please.
Or is this forum all just propaganda and nonsense after all?
i have just checked the logs and nothing has been deleted
where did u post this???

I posted in this thread. It was the last post before the one I just made which you quoted. I refreshed a few times to see if there were any replies and the last time I refreshed, it disappeared.
It has either been deleted or removed to your recycling bin.

i dont now if you were aware matoskah, but server side updates we done yetsreday including splitting the old one serever and loading it across 2 serevres.

the SQL was updated (which as you are technically minded from your posts ) holds all the post data.

now i know 1 or 2 of my posts yesterday didnt post correctly.

all i can suggest is that it may be a bug in the system since the update or some one has removed the post, but ill check google cashing as i know that DW is a highly trawled website by google :)

it hasnt been removed to the recycle bin and it hasnt been deleted posts only get softdeleted and i would be able to see it

but please post it again so i can see

but may i ask
what expertise do u have in sattelite boxes??

all i can suggest is that it may be a bug in the system since the update or some one has removed the post, but ill check google cashing as i know that DW is a highly trawled website by google :)

just checked the cashse pages and all posts from yesterday have been cashed correctly.. and yours wasnt one of them when was the post made.

i dont now if you were aware matoskah, but server side updates we done yetsreday including splitting the old one serever and loading it across 2 serevres.

the SQL was updated (which as you are technically minded from your posts ) holds all the post data.

now i know 1 or 2 of my posts yesterday didnt post correctly.

The post was made at 4:02pm today. My post was made correctly. Despite the claims made by admin here, I believe that the post was deleted. Anyone familiar with forum software knows that posts can he hard deleted.

It is apparent that the management of this forum is undertaken by people who wish to damage the reputation of the spiderbox, even at the expense of the risk of damaging Mvision receivers belonging to its members.

As I posted in my deleted post, the Csnet in the spiderbox s/w is capable of detecting an unauthorised box by its MAC address and S/N and disabling it completely beyond the possibility of reviving it.
Any MVision users out there, do not load your receivers with the spiderbox software. You may certainly regret it.

To Davidh.
My entire professional career has revolved around satellite boxes and writing software. What expertise and qualifications do you have? Perhaps a master's degree in electonics and telecommunications? If so, perhaps we were classmates.. although I doubt it or I would not have had to post this warning.

I couldn't post at all yesterday evening, i had to try to make the same post half a dozen times before it uploaded.

Plus the site has been on and off all day today with micky doing work on it.

Last edited:
I couldn't post at all yesterday evening, i had to try to make the same post half a dozen times before it uploaded.

Plus the site has been on and off all day today with micky doing work on it.

I'm sure it's in this forum's interest to try to convince others that no deletion was made. The fact is that two of my colleagues in different geographical locations with whom I was discussing this issue were able to view my post even without logging in. The post was here, now it's gone. That, my dear sirs, is an indisputable fact.
Really, it's immaterial to me what the policy of this forum is, but do not insult me by trying to convince me and others that my words of advice were not deliberately erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back