TV 2/Bornholm
TV 2/Fyn
TV 2/Lorry
TV 2/Midt-Vest
TV 2/Nord
TV 2/Øst
TV 2/Østjylland
TV 2/Syd

One way to add these to your Spiderbox is using Fausto v1.45 (https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/282522/#post2074243) as server and Spiderbox as the receiving Client:

In Fausto in the "FaustoServers.cfg" file which is opened under the Server TAB/Configuration TAB. Enter a line like:

N: XXX.X.X.X 25000 0102030405060708091011121314 {090F/000000}

and one like:

U: username password

Where XXX.X.X.X is the IP Address of your PC

username is the username you want

and password is the password you want

also be sure to put a "# " ("hash & a space" in the examples you don't want in the FaustoServers.cfg file)

Save the FaustoServers.cfg
Then start the Fausto Client (Again under Server TAB on Fausto there is the Manager TAB, Load and Start).

On your Spiderbox on the accessory menu select Network go into Client Set up and set a Newcamd account with the same info:

Type: NEWCAMD
Name or IP Address: XXX.X.X.X
Port: 25000
ID: username
Password: password
DES Key: 0102030405060708091011121314
and Apply

if you are not connecting your Spiderbox to the internet with Ethernet cable, you could use a Season Interface from your PC (RS232) to a CAM (eg Dragon CAM, T-REX CAM) into your Spiderbox's CI slot (make sure CaID 090F in included in the CAM file). Or Diablo Wireless directly with Twin Base.

My FaustoServers.cfg (which still includes the examples hashed out and my IP removed - replaced with "X"s and username and password returned to default username and password for you to change to what you want) attached.

Attachments

• FaustoServers.cfg .zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks EMPB i did see this elsewhere so im glad youve added it cheers mate

You can also delete all Seca(Mediaguard) and all Irdeto2 keys from your Spiderbox after loading a softcam and use the above Server/Client to run Canal Digitaal NL (I2 0622), Bulsat (I2 0604), RAI (Seca 0100 000030) & if you receive 4!Story @ 4W Telespasio Hungary (Seca 0100 00002A) the advantage of this is the fausto key.bin contains now & probable next Bulsat keys so on a day when Bulsat changes key (like yesterday) you can carry on watching your program with no need to update the softcam or enter keys from the menus.

Tried to add a screenshot to the above (edit timeout before I shrunk image and then gave up as un-viewable shrunk so zipped image :)), unfortunately screenshot bigger dimensions than forum allows and loses too much if shrunk to required dimensions so screenshot inside this zip :Jester::Frog:

Attachments

• Fausto I2 Seca & Viasat Newcamd Server bmp.zip
    62.7 KB · Views: 62
dont see why the spiderteam cant just add the rom to the box, or is it more difficult than that? regards mdt

This is all double dutch to me, is it something you punch in with the remote like a sealion?

This is all double dutch to me, is it something you punch in with the remote like a sealion?

If you read what I posted and download the Fausto program (as per the link above), Fausto comes with full .pdf instructions, and it really is very simple. Following Sportdigital.tv and AXN Deutschland (and other channels in the AustriaSat package) stopping working on Spiderbox UCAS, I am now using Fausto to share these to the Spiderbox with Newcamd also.

dont see why the spiderteam cant just add the rom to the box, or is it more difficult than that? regards mdt

Don't know why its not included with the Spiderbox patch but a lot of EMUs have this one missing, eg Dragon/T-Rex/Diablo CAMs/QBox HD don't have it included either.

Last edited:
hi im new to this do i down load the file to the dream box that u guys have provided with my usb stick then what do i do im stuck could u tell me how i do it thanks again im new to this great forum

can u help please iv got a spider box 9900 new one i would apreshate it please

its not working done every thing like u sed still saying scrambled

Back